• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Long Did It Take You to Get the Heart Piece from Dodoh?

How many times did it take you to win Dodoh's special prize?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10-20

• 20-30

• 30 or more.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I could always get through the rings but I would always JUST BARELY miss the rupee spot needed for the heart piece.

I probably spent an hour throwing away countless rupees on that mini-game and I could've kept going because I win just enough rupees to continue forever. I did feel my self getting closer and once I got it, it felt good to finally rip out Dodoh's cold beating heart and use it to make me stronger. What a ******bag.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
i got it first time. when i did Hero Mode it took about 10 minutes. there's a secret to it, if you go through all the rings, where the 50 rupee space is when you go through the final ring is roughly where it will be when you land, which i used during Hero Mode

it took me about fifteen times or so.
it honestly made me quite frustrated.
however, for some reason, the rail riding game took me even longer.
D:

C

chaoswanderer

I would carry around the cursed/rupee medal to make sure I always had enough to keep trying. Around 4 hours of going back and forth I finally got it with my legs hanging off the edge.

I actually made it at my 3rd try. After I made it once I just used the island as a place to get easy money, since I found out how easy it was to get full score of you know how to time it out.

Lol, please. I hated Dodoh so much, i almost wanted to take his party wheel back from him, when i found out what "Fun Fun Island" was. -____-
I gave up. I played my free turn and never returned again.

Lordyay

Lordyay
It took about 20 tries for me at the beginning I won 400 rupees by the end I had lost all that then got the heart piece plus 500 more rupees!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom