• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Long Did It Take You to Get the Heart Piece from Dodoh?

How many times did it take you to win Dodoh's special prize?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10-20

• 20-30

• 30 or more.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I seriously sucked at his dumbass game. It took me ALOT of times just to get that one piece of heart. But to be honest, I kinda cheated by turning the game off every 10 times i lost money, which was alot. So i admit, it probably took me more than just 30 times...but in the end, I only lost 100 rupees.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
It took me at least 15 tries to get the Heart Piece. For me, going through the rings and avoiding the balls is easy enough, but I could never land on that 50-Rupee space. I eventually landed on it though. I think it costed me about 400 Rupees including all the landing on Loser spaces.

I haven't even tried to get this heart piece; when i first played it without knowing how to get a heart piece i sucked. i'd be lucky to get one rupee. so when Dodoh said he had a prize if I fly through all the rings AND land on the 50 rupee space i did not even bother. it was the same with the Plumm mini game in twilight princess, i nearly always missed a strawberry or something, but now i can usually beat that game on first or second attempt, now that i've had the game since 2007 i've had lots of practice. i just hope the same thing happens with this minigame.

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
Fun Fun Island, once mastered, is the fastest way to win rupees than I've ever seen. I managed to get from 2600 rupees to 9900 in just under 45 minutes. Wanna know the secret?

Here it is:

As you're falling through the last ring (This works even if you only go through ONE) REMEMBER the place where the 50 rupee panel is. If its directly under you after passing through the last ring DO NOT MOVE. There's a high possibility of landing on it when it comes back around, I've only had a handful of times where its past me but not by much. Keep in mind that literally any movement you make it gonna increase your decent, memorize the panel order and you'll be able to compensate bad positioning. For example, the 50 rupee mark was all the way on the opposite side of the wheel from where I was falling through the ring (I know, its hard to picture that lol) and I move Link up by 90 degrees and land right on it. Think of it as a clock and subtracting three hours; yes you fall VERY fast whenever you move. I've had times where I saw that I was gonna be off by a panel and just tilted to do a forced landing onto the 50 rupee mark.

Now I got a save file with 9900 rupees and I may do a video tutorial (Chances are, someone's most likely beat me to the punch lol). But yeah, if you master it, you'll be rolling in rupees in minutes.

Last edited:
G

gydders

I landed on the 50 rupee spot twice in my first few attempts - WITHOUT going through all five rings. I figured it would be rather easy, but then it took me about thirty tries to land on the right spot again. Just enough to be really annoyed but not quite enough for me to give up and return later.

took me much longer to beat the minigame where you have to hit the pumpkins with arrows.

minigame where i lost the most money: thrill digger. never done better than broke even in a single game

it took me hours mentil break downs and over 10,00 rupees but i kept winning them back but i lurned one thing i suck ay aiming

Fun Fun Island, once mastered, is the fastest way to win rupees than I've ever seen. I managed to get from 2600 rupees to 9900 in just under 45 minutes. Wanna know the secret?

Here it is:

As you're falling through the last ring (This works even if you only go through ONE) REMEMBER the place where the 50 rupee panel is. If its directly under you after passing through the last ring DO NOT MOVE. There's a high possibility of landing on it when it comes back around, I've only had a handful of times where its past me but not by much. Keep in mind that literally any movement you make it gonna increase your decent, memorize the panel order and you'll be able to compensate bad positioning. For example, the 50 rupee mark was all the way on the opposite side of the wheel from where I was falling through the ring (I know, its hard to picture that lol) and I move Link up by 90 degrees and land right on it. Think of it as a clock and subtracting three hours; yes you fall VERY fast whenever you move. I've had times where I saw that I was gonna be off by a panel and just tilted to do a forced landing onto the 50 rupee mark.

Now I got a save file with 9900 rupees and I may do a video tutorial (Chances are, someone's most likely beat me to the punch lol). But yeah, if you master it, you'll be rolling in rupees in minutes.

Wow!! I saw your comment and decided to look up any videos and see if there were any tutorials on this minigame, and there is! For anyone who hasn't seen it:

Skyward Sword - Dodoh's High Dive: The Guide to Victory and Riches - YouTube

I'll have to try it myself. I think the first time I did it, it took me like 6 or so tries. I'll try the tips given in the video and see if my luck changes...that island isn't that FUN. XP

I just gave up but may try again soon.... *tries again and gets 4 rings and about to get 5th but hits Dodoh ball*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Seriously though, it's so annoying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom