• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Long Did It Take You to Beat Each of Your Zelda Games?

I've been thinking of making this for a while now but never got around to it. So how long did it take you to finish each of your Zelda games? Here's how long it took me.

TLoZ Not beat yet I've been playing it for about 7 months though and i'm still stuck on level six I try to beat that like every day -.-

OoT This game took me about three and a half months to beat

OoS This one took me like, 2 weeks

TWW It took me 4 months to beat it the first time the second time only a week

TMC 1 month

PH I really don't remember:S

ST I took a month and a half to beat it

So as you can see I'm really slow at beating Zelda games it's not because I wonder around alot like alot of people but because I often get stuck on a certain part on each of my games this has happened. So how long did it take you to finish your Zelda games are you like super fast and beat each one in under a week or do you take your time with them also don't be afraid to say how long it took you to 100% a game or do a three heart challenge.

Last edited:

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
LoZ: 5 hrs (using a walkthrough for the entire game)
ALttP: 20 hrs
LA: 15 hrs
OoT: 30 hrs
MM: 25 hrs
OoS: 15 hrs
OoA: 15 hrs
WW: 20 hrs
MC: 15 hrs
TP: 40 hrs

These are all approximations, and the first time I did these games. Now I can do them all in less.

PH is taking me 1 million hrs to beat beacuse my DS broke and I am waiting for the 3DS. So I lost count of PH.

Majora's Cat

How about that
TP: 26 hours (100% complete)
OoT: 30 hours or more (Attempted 100%)
MM: 30 hours or less (100% complete)
WW: 25 hours or less (Attempted 100%)
ALttP: 20 hours (100% complete)
LoZ: 4 hours (not finished yet)

For a few of my games, I spent lots of time doing absolutely nothing and trying to complete it 100%... and then falling a bit short.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Nice times for me, I guess.
LoZ: 5 or less hours
AoL: N/A
ALttP: 10 hours
LA: Around three weeks of time. Not spread over three weeks, but three literal weeks of game time.
OoT: 10 hours
MM: Around a day spread over a week.
TMC: Around a day spread over a month.
OoS: 8 hours
OoA: 4 days
TP: 16 hours, 100%ed except Rollgoal and Frog Lure.
PH: Not too sure...
ST: Still working on a reasonable time.
SS: I hope to beat that game in less than half a day.

Majora's Cat

How about that
@ VanistasXII

Wow, you've got good times. I have yet to play any Zelda games twice (except for TP). I'm still a bit of a newcomer to Zelda, but I don't prefer playing Zelda games for time records. I just like to enjoy them in my downtime.

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
These are all approximations of my first time through. I can beat some of these in like 2 seconds (exaggerating of course lol) now.

LoZ: 10 hrs (using a walkthrough). Had a hard time with enemies in Death Mountain, not a very good fighter in LoZ
AoL: I have no idea... a REALLY long time.
ALttP: So long ago, probably between 20 to 30 hrs.
LA: 10-12 hrs (using a walkthrough)
OoT: 30 hrs
MM: 24 hrs
OoA: 13-17 hrs
OoS: 13-17 hrs
tWW: 24-30 hrs
MC: 10-15 hrs tops
TP: about 28 hrs
FSA: working on it still, at about 4 hours (kinda taken a break from it to do tWW [first time in like 6 yrs] and OoT MQ)

Master

Upcoming
I passed Twilight Princess in 40 hours , but to get 100 % in the game it took me 146 hours and 42 minutes ( Left the game on for a week , no joke )

:zelda: + :) = <3

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Well, I've only ever beaten OoT, MM, WW and TP and with the exception of TP it took me well over a year to beat each of the other games. I don't know how many hours they could have been, but I would assume it would be quite high (50-60 perhaps. Maybe more). TP I did in about a week or about 20 hours. Thanks to walkthroughs of course.

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
100 hours for TP
I can guess that around 100 for OoT
WW- a lot
Not to much for the rest, I never checked.
The reason for the 100+ hours in TP OoT and WW is that I like to take my time, I enjoy playing the ocarina, sail in the sea and even walk around and just talk to NPC's, I enjoy those games, I milk them as much as I can, in my last birthday when I had time I played WW again, I just sailed to my favorite island and listened to their themes (especially dragon roost).

13foxes

I can't remember how many hours, but I played like 5-6 hours per day (I played them in the summers). I don't use walkthrough, and I tend to complete the game as much as possible on my first playthroughs, so some of them took me quite a long time to beat.

Alttp: A year (My first Zelda game =D )
OoT: 3 months
MM: 2 months (I got all masks
MC: A week
OoS: 2 weeks
OoA: 3 and half weeks (I was stuck in the mermaid cave :< )
LA: 3 weeks
PH: 3 and half weeks
ST: 2 weeks

Now I can beat them much faster since I knew how to solve all the puzzles and fight enemies. :D

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
Phantom Hourglass-Maybe a week or two.
Twilight Princess-Around a week.
Spirit Tracks-Maybe 5 days.
The Wind Waker-A week maybe.
Ocarina of Time-Week.
Link's Awakening-A week or two.
A Link To The Past-Still haven't beat it.

figthersword

Hylian Coward
As a player of zelda, here are my list how long did i finish the game without a walkthrough. From highest to lowest.

1. Majoras Mask = 3 Months
2. Ocarina of Time = 2 months and 1 night
3. A link to the Past = 2 days
4. Oracle of Ages = 1 day (From morning till night)
5. oracle of Seasons = 1 day (same in Ages)

That's all.

Flagpole

I'm back!!
I actually progress very slowly in Zelda games, with the exception of Ocarina of Time, which I've beaten in... let's see, I started it the 25th of April of last year and finished it the 8th of July of last year... so, it took me... 75 days?
So far, Ocarina of Time is the only Zelda game I've won, though I've beaten five of eight dungeons of LA, seven of eight dungeons of OOA, and two of four dungeons of MM, Majora Mask I've started playing fourteen months ago, LA I've started playing six months ago, and OOA I've started playing eight months ago.
Though I do actually like my slow progress in the games I play (each game I play takes me a lot of time to beat), as I can have fun with them, taking my time and not being stressed trying to beat them as quickly as I can.
Well, that's it for me.

OOT- Sometime Under 30 hrs 100%
MM- Sometime under 30 hrs 100%
TP - 18 hrs to complete (27 hrs 100%)
PH - Under 10 hrs
SP - Under 10 hrs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom