• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time How long did it take for you to beat Ocarina Of Time. How hard was it?

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
well i had oot on gc and my sister deleted my data and now im still looking for them gloves

Wich Gloves? Anyways, that's why I don't let my brother touch my consoles... My sister is okay, she likes to play SSBM and Resident Evil, but my wee brother must be the devil

How long it took me to beat it first time through? Oh, a few months. And it was fairly hard. Not super hard, but hard (if you want super hard, play Viewtiful Joe. :xd:)

But keep in mind, I wasn't a very good gamer back then.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I was 8 my first time around, I believe. I'd say it took me about 2 months. I got stuck in the Shadow Temple for quite a while, and I couldn't beat Ganon. That took me at least 20 tries.

Alder Dragon

Classic Gamer
It took me maybe 5 or 6 days, without a guide. I remember getting up to the end of Jabu Jabu's Belly the first day I started playing it, and I was about 9 at the time. The Water Temple gave me a bit of trouble and some of the shadow temple puzzles were a bit difficult, but the rest of the game wasn't really that hard to me. I don't think I ever completed my original file 100%, I re-played it a few years ago and got 100% in 3 or 4 days.

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
It took me quite a while actually, like most people i was stuck on that one key in the water temple (under the block that raises with the water)
But taking a long time on it gives you a chance to savor what a great game it is :P i was almost a little sad when i finished it

I took me a while, I have never really completed OoT save my self, The First File I completed I started from The Shadow Temple as My Brother did the rest. The Second file I made but not have completed I beat the Water Temple and went to Kakariko town but have not gone down the well. I think that the game is hard as well, A lot harder than TP

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
It took me 3 weeks to beat this game the first time I played it. I was at it hard for a while to, playing atleast 3 hours a day if not more. It was an awesome first experience. I only wish I could play this game again not knowing anything to relive that experience.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
The first playthrough took me 3 years but it was when the game originally was released on the 64(kickin' it old school) and I was about 4 or 5.

as a kid when it first came out, a couple years. 2 good years.

recently played thru on the gamecube, took exactly a week. about a dungeon a day

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom