• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Link Got to Termina

Well the lost woods could be huge. let's say that the hyrule sea in wind waker is hyrule in OOT. then Termina would be a completly different ocean/sea so it would be huge. So we'd have to assume that kakoriko village (the place where the great deku tree is) the that sea behind it would be the (submered) lost woods that, all though i made it sound really confusing kinda makes sense

Now this may sound stupid...but I think the Lost Woods, were the woods he was traveling through when he got jumped by skull kid. So imo, i think the lost woods connects hyrule and termina

I

IDunn0011

is it me or does it seem as if the Lost Woods were made to keep the people of Termina in Termina and those of Hyrule in Hyrule? but unless you have a fairy you can't get through the lost woods which Skull Kid and Link didn't at the time they travelled to both places so only those without fairies were supposed to stay in Hyrule for a purpose (being the Hero of Time) when link had served his purpose he had no fairy so he could go. I basically think it means Hyrule and Termina aren't the only lands so each has a new symbol,

Crayk

The invisible crab
It maybe the Twisted Corridor before Link reaches Clock Town. And also, the morphed Triforce maybe an activator? Or maybe It is a sign to warn or something? But I don't think it's Triforce because it has a small triangle

It seems when he follows skull kid into a tree it brings Link to a new world. TERMINA.

I thought it was blatantly obvious that Link arrived in Termina by falling down the hole in the Lost Woods...if you seem to think there is some deeper explanation then you're funny.

My opinion on the matter is that he Got on Epona and went thataway. *Points*

But I can see where you're coming from.
I personally always thought that whole cave deely at the start of the game was actually a spell the skullkid was casting on us as a trial to finalize the soul sucking of the Deku Butlers son.

M

MirageKoas

The whole Alice in Wonderland thing would make sense, when he was falling it gave that change of atmosphere feel to it.
And as for the ''triforce'' the very first time i played the game it right away made me think of the triforce in OoT, but it could mean that the triforce has no effect in that dimension, but link still had the courage to do it all. or it could be the skull kids way of making fun of it or could mean the opposite of a triforce???
Alot of people say its a diff dimension and others say that link died on his search for navi and MM was his imagination because the lost woods is how YOU view it or something like that, and it was links purgatory or enlightment or closure, SOMTHING LIKE THAT.idk reading all these forum is as if i was watchin a soap-opera, just keeps surprising me.
idk, i suppose the Skull kid lead link to a portal to an alternate world the mask might have created, but he was in termina w/out the mask before... AHHH!!!
okay! i say it was a hidden passage to a diff dimension that the skull kid found and link just happened to be there

Nightcaller17

Destroyer of Souls
I agree that the Lost Woods somehow bends time and space. While exploring more of the Woods, Skull Kid must of accidentally come across the entrance to Termina. Of course, anyone who has finished MM knows that Skull Kid made friends with the four giants. Blah, blah, blah.... He gets pissed, steals MM from the HMS, stumbles on Link in the Woods while he is searching for Navi, decides to steal Epona, and makes a beeline for the cave that connects Termina and Hyrule. Of course, we also know that SK is eager to cause mischef and that Link followed SK, hoping to get Epona back. As for the "rabbit hole" and "Morphed Triforce", they could have many different meanings.

The "Morphed Triforce", for instance, could signify that this game really isn't about Link, you just happen to playing him. Because, the Triforce in Hyrule represents Ganon, Zelda, and Link, so this "Morphed Triforce" could represent the two fairies and SK. The "rabbit hole", of course, is when things in the game get weird, like in Alice in Wonderland.

Of course, these are just theories. I don't know what I would love more: for Nintendo to tell us all the secrets behind these games, or for them to let us keep guessing. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom