• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time How It Would've Looked with TP Style Textures (graphics)

Link's mask- really you think the graphics for Wind Waker and Twilight Princess are bad? I think they're very good, and they both go well with their stories

InitialDable- I agree with you completely!!

yes one thing I absolutely do NOT want to see it the color in Ocarina of time be dulled. that would make me sad. :(
I would have used quotes, but my quote button isn't working

W

Wolfang31

Original is always better. If we could associate Twilight Princess textures to OOT, it would need a revamp to the whole graphic system. Ok it would make the boss battles even more fantastic... but again... does it worth it?

L

Links Mask

small link, i meant that the OOT/WW or the OOT/TP graphics look bad the actual ww and tp graphics look stunning in their own right

Escohobita

King of Those Who Know
God those wind waker graphics look atrocious in an Ocarina of Time setting. Wind Waker is fantastic game in it's own right, but those cel-shaded graphics would not go well with OoT at all. I would like to play OoT with TP graphics, though. I think that would be interesting.

Jedizora

:right:
OoT with TP graphics? taht would probley boost the ratings up to a M. Why? The tektited, and their death. You cut of their limbs, and blood is flying everywhere. At the very least, it would be 13 and up. But, other then that it would be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom