• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Internets-Famous Are You?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Outside of ZD, I'm practically a nobody on the internet, and that's OK! I'd rather be famous for doing something I love IRL (such as music) than on the internet.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Under a different username, I used to be a member of Quizilla, back in the day, but my stuff was rarely ever read, let alone commented on. I have recently discovered that one of the poems that I had up on that site was blogged by a random internet blogger who must have liked it enough to do so but, as far as I am aware, my previously used internet handle did not receive too much attention and it's one I haven't used for several years.

As for my current one, I'm probably less well known. I generally keep myself to myself these days and people seem to take that as a sign of "anti-socialness". ZD is the only forum site I actually enjoy interacting with its community, despite the turbulence earlier on in the year. Which means that the only type of fame I could achieve is recognition by the core userbase as being a regular, contributing member of this community and I think that's really all the recognition that I would feel comfortable with. For now, at any rate.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Outside of ZD, I'm practically a nobody on the internet, and that's OK! I'd rather be famous for doing something I love IRL (such as music) than on the internet.

Actually, I have the opposite attitude. On the internet you get to be known without compromising your personal life. You can be known under a nickname, choose when you want to deal with it. If you're famous IRL, then you have to work really hard to keep your private life private. A large portion of the attention you get will be the unwanted kind. I more see real life fame as the price you pay for success rather than the thing to strive for...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom