• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link How in the World Do People Beat Adventure of Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get to the highest level you can possibly be. then start going through the places it should be kind of easy. (I can't do this because I can't even beat the slime thingies half the time...)

T

triple split

tow things
1 just try and level up asap so that by the third dungeon you are level 4 or 5 in everything
2 oracle of ages was more difficult in terms of puzzles

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
It's not that hard. Just continue to play around and find things and you'll eventually get there. I think it only took me like 4 hours to beat the game and get 100% on everything. It's actually not that hard or long of a game.

I got through it using Mases guide and a lot of grinding. i normally go back to Zelda games and play them again but I can't see that happening here :L

G

girahimfan97

Well I'm only 14 and I beat it. I took almost a year but it was fun.

I am working on this game right now myself. I decided to work on this game by leveling up to max levels before I even start the 1st Dungeon. I know it will take a long time, but I know it will be worth it. As for the different enemies I think you just have to try different methods to find the most effective.

At least the game tells you where to go as compared to the original Legend of Zelda.

Good luck on this game.

yea, i gota agree with everybody, i know im not much help, but def grinding, i did that for what seemed like eternity when i was takin on AoL for the first time, and i eventually even gave up, im not much for grinding, and with a short attention span, well, you know, grinding is a no for me, but later on in life i picked it back up and gave it another go. I will say this, AoL is definitely the hardest zelda game for me to play, i found myself taking ten times as long on this game than other zelda games just because it couldnt keep my attention, basically i beat it in the hope that one day i can say that ive beaten every zelda game made.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Adventure of Link is easily the most hardest zelda. I played for about 20 minutes a few months ago and I died like 8 times :/ Im really bad at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom