• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild How important was Kass and would you like to see him return?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So our famous Rito Kass was everywhere in the field. Giving Link valuable clues and also being part of some shrine quests with his hints and songs. How important was he actually to the game? I think he would have made a very cool companion if he was one. But that's my opinion. What do you think? Would you love to see him back in BotW II?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I think Kass was fairly important as for many shrines he was the guide to solving them, especially if you were new, he acted as our guide after Old Man Rhoam and he did it fairly well, no hand holding, just unobtrusively offering advice.

I wouldn't mind seeing him return, he wasn't an irritant like some advice givers and he always had a song for link.

He definitely added an interesting way to hint to the overall story and give clues to unlocking shrines without them being too easy or vague. (not saying some shrines were difficult to unlock).
I think he could make a welcome return in BOTW2 depending on how the story goes.

Kass was important for shrine finding and a few sidequests. Whether he'll be essential or not in Breath 2, depends on if they give us dungeons or stick with the shrines. I like Kass alot.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
He was not an important character. He didn't develop over the course of the game and wasn't essential to the main plot. He basically tells you the same story Impa does rather than offer any real interesting insight.

I quite liked his accordion playing, makes a change from the nonexistent overworld music. I definitely would have preferred his character develop and be a part of the main story. But unfortunately he was simply there to offer clues to shrines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom