• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Helpful Was Fi

Was Fi Helpful?

• Super Helpful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kinda of Helpful

• Not Helpful

• Other

• Total voters
She helped me for the final Ghirahim battle,I dont think I'd figured how to beat him without her.She wasn't annoying exept when she advise when you run out or hearts or when you batterie is low

K

KinRyuTen

I found her interesting as a character. The benevolent GLaDoS of the game had some interesting tips, but I sometimes found the Sheikah Stone more helpful, especially in finishing a couple of sidequests.

G

gamerguy20097

Other then bosses I didn't find her helpful. Most puzzles I figured out without her. Although I like having her around (minus the whole % thing she always mentions).

i kinda liked the robotic personality of fi and at least at the end she have a real reason to leave you (not like navi)

Ryuyasha

Dragon Demon
I'd have to say (there might be a little spoilers) when you need to get the water dragons pot for the fire sanctuary, Fi actually tells you what to use. No other partner has actually helped me that much before. I would've been stuck for hours looking for something. Also Scrapper is useful too.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
To me she is more robottic. Yes she helps and gives you information but she is not Midna or even the King of the Red Lions. I do consult her often but I rather fly back to the Sheikah Stone. But she gives you valuable information how to defeat a boss and I often use her for rumors etc

F

fiercedietylink

fi was pretty much just as annoying as midna and navi and tattl and all those terribly annoying helpers you get plus she has an autotuned voice (probably hatsune miku) yhat makes her even more annoying. she still is helpful though because because a lot of the times little hints help a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom