• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Helpful Was Fi

Was Fi Helpful?

• Super Helpful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kinda of Helpful

• Not Helpful

• Other

• Total voters

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Hi everyone, for the past days I've been playing Skyward Sword like crazy. First let me say, ITS AMAZING!! But I didn't like Fi, I found annoying and emotionless. But how helpful was she, she gave you hints and status updates. And sometimes helps you out. Tell me your thoughts? I myself found her not helpful at all but I kind of like that. Gives you more challenge.

Kirino

Tatakae
I just beat Eldin volcano, and am starting the desert area,(can't spell it)and so far Fi's exteremly helpful. She helps solve some puzzles, gives you hints on what to do, and shows you what you need to do next. There were tons of things to ask her, and she always went into grea detail.

M

missdeep

I like her :) I think she is mostly helpful. Although the only times I have had to ask her for advice she just tells me to use C to look around. -_- Hahaha... and it seems to me that everything is 85% chance!

I also like how she can give you analytics on your fighting style given how many times and how you fight a particular monster. Her Z-target info is also very detailed and helpful.

She sometimes states absurdly obvious things that kinda annoys me, and when she tells you that your batteries in your wiimote are low 15 times in a row i'm like "YES, I KNOW YOU IDIOT" but otherwise she was ok. Though midna was better imo. You can't really relate to Fi cause she doesn't show any emotions.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
All who say she's not helpful clearly didn't use her.

That's not true. Some people are just born with ingenuity and can figure things out on their own, others cannot comprehend text as well as others. To those, Fi would be as useless as she is robotic.

As for me, I found her to be in the margin between somewhat useful and outright useless. At times, she can spew some nice information. Her voice distracts the crap out of me, and then there are the times where she tells you point blank what to do. That isn't helpful, that's cheating. And THEN there are the moments. The moments where she just doesn't point you in the right direction, which is what a guide is supposed to do. I dunno, she's a great helper overall, but she has her moments.

Anubis

The most inactive active
She gives you useful advice, unlike Navi or... Well, Tatl..?
Though, she also comes with 'advice' you don't need, nor want. Which makes her; 'Kind of useful'.

Everytime she popped out was to just give you the obvious details or repeat what another character was saying. Of course I'm sure some people found her more helpful, especially those new to the Zelda series.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Fi is the most epic, awesome helpfull partner out of any of the Zelda games. Period. I found her quite helpfull and beautifull. I love her giberish backwards japanese, which is even more enoyable when she is singing. (yes she actually SINGS)

Navi was "ok" but she more annoying than helpfull.

Tatl.... UGH....

Ezlo is kinda weird, but he does let you turn to microscopic size...

Midna was cool, and I love her attitude. Her relationship with Link was so adorable too!

Ciela from Phantom hourglass was a little bratty, and too much like Navi...

Princess Zelda herself in Spirit Tracks got on my nerves a lot, mostly because she would get scared from the slightest little mouse. Atleast she got some character depth.

What else can I say about Fi? She's absolutely perfect.

She is interesting, but when it comes to Link's partners (Navi, Fi, Minish Cap, Celia, etc.) my favorite is probably always gonna be Midna. She had a really cool personality.

KnowItAllBird

Hero of Time
I hate it when she just tells you where to go or what to do. It makes the task irrelevant. However, I love her weird voice!

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Please remember that this is about how helpful Fi was not how nice or annoying she was. I don't want to hear about her voice or look.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I think that Fi is super helpful because she often provides the exact little tip i needed but doesn't give anything away, the only unhelpful thing is how much she tell you to look around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom