• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How has your quarantine been?

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
For those of you practicing social distancing, how is it going? I know it’s far from great, but say what’s going on and how you’re feeling. I hope we can help if you need it!

Just trying to do all the things I rarely got a chance to do during a regular week based on other commitments (like work e.g.)
Working out pretty consistently, playing plenty of video games, catching up on anime and YT vids.

Finally finished a project I'd been working on for months detailing how to get a body like Link from BOTW for anyone out there needing guidance or inspiration on slimming down & getting leaner as I know there's plenty of misinformation out there regarding health & fitness.

For anyone interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5X1h7vJnhs

Always been good at keeping entertained so probably handling it better than most, just wishing it's over quickly so things get better for those struggling with whatever troubles them.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Terrible. My sleep schedule was turned upside down and my mental health is declining just a little bit each day.

My family invited me to come visit them for Easter and ride out the remainder of the pandemic with them back home. Tempting offer.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Nonexistent cuz my nonessential job is insisting that we are essential :dry:

If I were I would be catching up on video games and tv shows.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Nothing has really changed for me except that people are panic shopping here. I don't go out at all now, but I am home schooled so not much has changed. I just draw, write, do school, play games, read, and play with my baby brother. Like always.

Though we don't go to church anymore and only have these small meetings at home with a few people. I can't see my friend from church because he's allergic to cats so he can't come over. :(

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Not a lot has really changed except everything being closed so no point in going out. I don't have to worry about finding work so that's actually nice.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I have a hard time relaxing since without my work, I have this terrible feeling of guilt inside me that I should be productive and not sit at home and play games all day. I feel like I'm making the choice of being an irresponsible idiot despite my work explicitly telling me to stay home.

Well the lockdown is no different for me since I'm jobless scum who rarely leaves the house anyway due to emotional and mental difficulties, but not for lack of trying.

What does bug me is the amount of people *****ing about not being able to go to work, not being able to go outside and having to spend time with people.

Now they're forced to live how I live and I wish they'd stop complaining, especially since everyone is in the same boat.

The majority are getting paid to be at home with their families and loved ones and have all the time in the world now... ****ing man up about it.

Ninja

Well well well
I am loving it! We have a very large emergency fund, so we are just enjoying our time at home together as a family. My wife is going back to being a nurse from her maternity leave on the 17th, and I'm very proud of her for making sacrifices to make a difference at the local hospital. Not sure when my job is opening up again, however with unemployment and the extra $600 from the state, we will definitely be more than fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom