• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Good Are You at Fitting In?

Dan

How good are you at fitting in, perhaps class, perhaps a website which groups together a bunch of societies biggest losers(ZD, so if you can't fit in there's not much hope for you :rolleyes:) or perhaps at the work place or your general day to day outings.

Last edited:

Drahsid

~Deku Drahsid~ | The Hero
Think of a bunch of tiny itty bitty ants running away from a huge 9999999999 ft elephant.

I'm the elephant (a.k.a. I don't fit in well).

and i'd be a Giant to godzilla, godzilla would be the ant, you would be a molocule, and the ants wouldn't even exsis, they'd be so small....... :cry:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I don't really try to "fit in". Back when I was younger, and didn't have many friends, I didn't really fit in very well. I was picked on and bullied a lot. But these days, I fit in really well with my group of friends. I don't really know if I fit in with the general populace of my school or not, but I don't really care. As long as I have a place with my friends, that's all I need. Although, I don't get picked on or bullied anymore, so I guess I could say that I fit in well enough to be left alone.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
When I was younger I was too shy to fit in anywhere. I most of the times used to be on my own and there was no internet available. Now I'm older and I must admit I fit in almost everywhere but I don't really care about that anymore.

I don't really try to fit in with the rest of the group, society, etc. as I like my personality, so I don't really see the need to change that to fit in. Unlike many, I'm not picked on/bullied as everyone else at my school doesn't really try to fit either (Which is great for our teachers ;)) which I guess means I do fit in, but whatever. :/

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Sober: I'm okay. Depends on how much I care, really.

Drunk: I'm friends with everyone by the end of the night.

I need to be drunk more often.

I have many different groups of friends and I'm normally the peacekeeper and comedian. I wouldn't say that makes me fit in, though. I do not desire to fit in; I prefer to stand out.

I'm the kind of person that just flies under the radar. I really hate it when someone tries to get me on the radar. Above all else I dislike lots of attention.

Pretty much ↑. However, I've always managed to somehow draw attention to myself by keeping to myself and doing absolutely nothing. I guess people find those qualities to be mysterious and/or weird... or something. This happens a lot at work where my co-workers equate my quiet, aloof behavior to loneliness, sadness, and desperately wanting to fit in. However, the total opposite is true; I am actually trying to avoid drawing attention to myself and fitting in. This can be difficult for extroverts to grasp...

Well, I guess you can say that I am not so much as "bad at fitting in" as I simply prefer NOT too fit in...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom