• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Friendly Are You Towards Others

Dan

I was wondering just how friendly are you towards others. Also please don't make this the home to any pathetic grudge matches you got going on with someone. "hah well I'm friendly to EVERYONE except PEOPLE THAT STEAL ICECREAM FROM MY MUM" You know what I'm talking about, that's just makes you a ******. :P

Drahsid

~Deku Drahsid~ | The Hero
This depends on how they treat me.
if your mean to me, i'll return it, but not visously, if your nice to me, i'm nice....
so i'm usualy meanish...

I'm honestly a pretty big d-bag to everybody, except for my really, really close friends. Once somebody is really close to me, that's when I'm a bit nicer.

For the most part, I'm just a strangely likeable jerk.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
More often than not I'm extremely friendly towards others, however if an individual's actions are viewed by me as being immoral then I won't be too friendly to them, I judge others based on action after all. But regardless such things don't happen too often, usually the people I come by stay on my good side.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
For the most part, I'm just a strangely likeable jerk.

I love you

It really depends on who the person is. I can either be really friendly or just an a-hole.

But me being an a-hole either means I really hate you or I really like you :P

I strive to make a good first impression and remain as friendly as possible towards someone until I get to know them. I'm not one to judge someone I'm not well acquainted with.

If I already know someone, I'm very easygoing with them and always get a few good laughs out of a conversation. Luckily, I don't hold any permanent grudges so I'm not a jerk to anyone for an extended period of time.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Normally I treat people...well in a normal way. I'm most of the time nice to people but if someone really screws up with me I will not even swear or curse. I will simply ignore them. Not only on the internet but in real life too.

Clank

Hmm
I tend to not talk much at all with new people, and guess that people could take that as a insult, but I try to be as friendly as possible.

I'm usually friendly. But if someone disrespects me, then I will disrespect them too.

On the other hand, when I'm drunk, I'm usually more friendly, but at the same time more likely to start a fight.

"hah well I'm friendly to EVERYONE except PEOPLE THAT STEAL ICECREAM FROM MY MUM" You know what I'm talking about, that's just makes you a ******. :P

Reminds me of this quote:

“A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person.”

-- Dave Barry

I really am friendly to everyone. I try to interact with each person I encounter with an equal amount of kindness and respect--whether it be the guy who's pumping my gas (yeah, people do that for us in Jersey. #jobs) or someone high on the social and economic ladder. :)

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I believe that I'm quite friendly towards others. Even if someone is rude to me, I usually just ignore them rather than coming up with my own retort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom