• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Far Have You Travelled?

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I'm from Norway and I've been to; Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Poland, France, Monaco, Italy, Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey, Greece, Cyprus, Spain, Portugal, Latvia, Israel, Egypt and the UK.

My family loves traveling more than I do (as I tend to just go to the UK on my holidays now), and have been pretty much all over the world. My parents (in addition to having been to almost every European country) have been to Russia, Mongolia, China, Nepal, Thailand, Cambodia, South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Brazil, and traveled across both Canada and the US. They will be going on another trip this fall, and this time they will visit India. Apart from Oceania, they've covered the continents pretty well, lol

The farthest I've ever been from "home" is Canada, and I still travel there on a monthly basis—much less than I used to. Although, I guess it isn't that far considering Michigan and Canada are adjacent to each other. My mom used to travel a great deal, though. She met my dad on a trip to India; she returned to the U.S. with my dad in tow.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
The farthest south I have been is to Mexico City, Mexico. The farthest East would be to NYC and Washington DC. Someday I would like to make it to Europe or South America, but that probably won't be for a while!

zeldaameture12

Vampire Overlord
I wet from Edmonton to Houston b.c. To Newfoundland to home to Newfoundland to home to Vancouver to nanaimo to home to vancouver and to home that's a long distance to travel

Chiraku

Demon slayer
Travel to both ends of Northern Thailand and live right at the border to Burma. Fly to the states every couple years. We usually pass through China. Usually start in California. We go visiting relatives which pretty much takes us all the way to the other end of the States. Haven't been in every single state though. Been to Japan once, too young to remember anything.

octorok74

TETTAC
The furthest I have traveled would be to Washington, the state. My family went to visit my cousin and her family. I got to go to Microsoft since her husband worked there and that place is awesome.

I currnely live in Anchrae. I was born here, raised in Florida until I was eight, then we moved back up here. Pretty far.

But I've been to Nassau and the US Virgin Islands, as well.

north-america-map.gif

map-location-of-Virgin-Islands.gif

So, pretty far.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I've never left Canada before. I've only been to the provinces of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba. I hope to eventually travel to other countries.

For me, the furthest I've been was from my home in Pennsylvania all the way to Orlando, Florida.

All that will change in April next year, as I am going on one of those "Educational Tours" to Scotland, England, and France.

The furthest i have ever been was somewhere in Virginia. i was required to go there to pick up my sister from some military thing at Fort Lee. I haven't traveled very far in my life, but one day i plan on seeing what Ireland is like.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
I live in Washington the furthest I've traveled is to Ethiopia in Africa. And this Friday I will leave for China so yeah... Traveled pretty far in my time I guess. Maybe not idk :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom