• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild How far can you go without wearing any clothes?

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
I personally wouldn’t though just cuz I’m a huge fashionista and I like my clothes.

Thank goodness I'm not the only one who likes to dress up characters in the games they like.

Like, I love Soulsborne games, and I always love dressing up the character in clothes and armor that I feel look cool/awesome/fashionable.

Who cares if it doesn't give you the best defense, boosts your attack the best, or what, the whole point is that it looks good! :)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Thank goodness I'm not the only one who likes to dress up characters in the games they like.

Like, I love Soulsborne games, and I always love dressing up the character in clothes and armor that I feel look cool/awesome/fashionable.

Who cares if it doesn't give you the best defense, boosts your attack the best, or what, the whole point is that it looks good! :)
Yeah it's all about the look of the clothes. I won't wear something ugly even if the stats are good

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom