• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild How far can you go without wearing any clothes?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I haven't been able to go to Keh Namut shrine before, but I was able to reach it, today without wearing any clothes. I lit up a Bokoblin club and was able to survive even after it got extinguished.
So, have any of you completed the game without wearing anything? Or how far were you able to proceed till it was impossible L

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
You can complete the entire game without wearing anything. You can get everything you really need from food boosts. I personally wouldn’t though just cuz I’m a huge fashionista and I like my clothes.

Actually, I guess three of the Divine Beast campaigns require certain armors to be worn. But you don’t need any in regular gameplay or to go to Hyrule Castle.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I've been able to make it to all three of the Goddess springs in a row, on foot, without wearing anything (why? i was bored)
Also idk if you guys knew this already, but try talking to Hestu without any clothing items equipped. It's halaaaaaaarious

It’s possible to defeat Dark Beast Ganon and never have equipped clothes. You actually only need clothes when:

-Fighting Vah Ruta to climb up its waterfalls.

-Entering Gerudo town.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
It’s possible to defeat Dark Beast Ganon and never have equipped clothes. You actually only need clothes when:

-Fighting Vah Ruta to climb up its waterfalls.

-Entering Gerudo town.
Also climbing the peak of Death Mountain. Fireproof elixirs cannot provide more than a level 1 boost to resistance. You need armor to have level 2.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Do you actually need clothing to fight vah ruta? Is it possible to use cryonics to slowly climb up the legs?
That’s actually a good question. I never thought of trying that before... However, you do still need to wear the Zora tunic to convince Muzu to cooperate with you, as well as for Sidon to bring you in to the fight, so whether you can or not, you can’t do the Vah Ruta campaign naked.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
You can put the zora armour on for just the cutscene then immediately take it off. With good aim, climbing the waterfalls in the Ruta fight is not required since you can simply shoot the target thingies from the lake.

Scaling death mountain is also possible without clothing, it just requires you to constantly be eating food. Hearty materials are op so cook up a bunch of those and you're golden, just gotta deal with the tediousness of constantly opening the menu to eat.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Also climbing the peak of Death Mountain. Fireproof elixirs cannot provide more than a level 1 boost to resistance. You need armor to have level 2.

Ummmmm, shouldn't climbing Death Mountain be easier without clothing items equipped, since clothes make you warmer? Like I know thats not how it works in the game but it should be

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Ummmmm, shouldn't climbing Death Mountain be easier without clothing items equipped, since clothes make you warmer? Like I know thats not how it works in the game but it should be
Actually clothing protects your skin from being burned, but that's real life and in places that arent hot enough to instantly set everything on fire, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom