• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Excited Are You For Skyward Sword?

How excited are you for Skyward Sword?

• Really Excited

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quite Excited

• Indifferent

• Not Very Excited

• Not Excited

• Total voters

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I'm so excited, I can drown a bag full of puppies!!!:lol::P

Well yeah, I'm very excited. For those who are still trying to find a reason against Skyward Sword, just remember Wind Waker. At this point point I can trust Nintendo with anything even if I'm not all for it, because they know what they're doing. Even though we don't know much, I know that this will be a promising game with lots of things to remember it for just like any other Zelda game. In fact, I'm so excited that I've actually pre-ordered it since August of last year.

Last edited:

pacpix

AWESOME
Well why would you want alot of content shown? It makes it more exciting when it is a surprise!!! I can't wait!

I'm very excited for skyward sword, i want to know the story and how well the motion controls are. To tell the truth im not as excited as when i saw the E3 2010 trailer. I guess my anxiousness has worn down a little since then, the wait is killing me but i know it will be worth the wait.

B

BlindZelda

I was excited when I first heard of Skyword Sword...
Then I became less excited. I saw screenshots, and I don't like the "Lack" of items. Im not saying it doesn't have enough items, but I would like it to have more. Also, I heard it will have to have the use the Wii-Motion Plus, which I don't have. I don't want to spend 50-60$ for the game, THEN buying the Wii-Motion Plus.
I will get this game through. I love EVERY Zelda game.

I've been excited for the next Zelda for 2 years. I haven't been obsessed yet, but I did watch every E3 and Gamescom gameplay video I could find last year! Haha. I REALLY hope that Nintendo has something to show us at GDC. If not, I may be forced to go into a state of denial where I pretend that nonstop news is coming in while curled in a fetal position in my bathroom floor. You don't want that, now do you, Nintendo?

I was excited when I first heard of Skyword Sword...
Then I became less excited. I saw screenshots, and I don't like the "Lack" of items. Im not saying it doesn't have enough items, but I would like it to have more. Also, I heard it will have to have the use the Wii-Motion Plus, which I don't have.

That was just the demo, everything was subject to change. The number of items is sure to increase at least by a few. And yes, you do need WM+. You can get one used pretty cheap at Gamestop or something. I think I'm just going to sell my regular Wiimotes and get the ones with built in WM+.

Abbs

I'm not really feeling this one.
Of course, the last game I ever got excited about was the latest Spyro game back in 2008, so maybe my indifference is due to the last massive let down.

Oracle of Time

Knows your future
I feel exactly how you do! But, I'm actually not excited about it because I recently bought «Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King.» so, as a result, I never think about much else. Sad to say but, I also don't check this site much. It would be be nice if Nintendo (especialy Miyamoto) had bit more to say on Skyward Sword.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I was hecka' excited up until the new year, because like a lot of people, I thought "early 2011" meant January, so I got kind of sad when they said that it was gonna be a post E3 title. Something I'm doing to help me cope (wich I suggest to anyone who is dying over the wait) is I wrote down the number of days left until E3 (at wich point we are garanteed some news). 99 days tomorow... o_0

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
I'm quite excited for this game. I'm not maximum excited, but I would like to play this game soon. I also think the amount Nintendo is talking about this game is related to how excited people are about the game. I'm sure it will go up if they release another trailer.

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Alike a lot of you, I was REALLY REALLY HYPED UP WHEN I SAW THE TRAILER AND I COULDN'T WAIT!!!

But since I kinda lost hope in life, I don't care about anything much.
Sure, if a 12 year old kid whose family doesn't have too much money to spare can get their hands on it, I'll be happy.

But yeah, I don't really care at the moment. That's just my POV. I just wish I'd seen this thread when I wasn't in this mood.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I'm really excited, because of course! It's a new Zelda game! Even though there is a slight chance it may not be good, I am still really excited to get to play it, looking at the pictures, demos and possibilities it looks brilliant! Even if the release date is delayed, I would rather wait for a game that is better. It looks lighter than TP, which makes me happy and the motion controls look excellent. I also get really over excited for everything, I try not to get too hyped up, but this game just looks like it's going to be epic.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I'm somewhat excited for the game. The controls don't amaze me at all. It's not like TP, u can carry 3 items at once. On the SS, u only care one. But can't wait for the game to b released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom