• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Edgy Are You?

Feverish

Source of stink
In a burst of inspiration of reading a certain post about edginess on the forum, how edgy do you think you are? What do you consider to be edgy? This can range from pierced everything, completely black clothing, and blaring My Chemical Romance while crying in a deep freezer; to crossing the road without looking both ways.
For me I'd say I'm in between generic and edgy. I wear typical clothing but like to have black mixed in when I can, and enjoy quite a bit of edgy songs. And personality wise, I prefer to be alone but not because I hate people, I just like to be in a quite environment and gather my thoughts.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I'm so edgy. I'm right on the edge. Omg I'm so close to the edge I might fall!!

Nah seriously. I don't think I'm edgy at all, nor do I think anything in particular makes anyone edgy. But I guess because I have tattoos and wear a leather jacket, not to mention liking rock music, I'm pretty edgy? Idk. Then again I wear floral dresses and I like scented candles so...

Dio

~ ZD's Pug Dealer ~
I don't have any piercings and I don't use Tumblr.

My clothes are mainly black. That's about it for my claim to edgyness.

Oh this thread... oh your silly little thread... hehehe...

Oh excuse me, a bit rude of me to laugh, eh? I can't quite help it when I see you kids posting your "LOOK HOW KEWL & EDGY I AM XD" threads. What joke indeed. You wanna know what edge is? Do you? Well sit down and I'll speak slowly and clearly for you, okay then?

First off, it's all about the blade and the hands holding it, only the truly talented and skilled like myself survive. Any moron can pull a trigger. No blade, no glory, that's what I always say. If you can't even hold a sword properly (which I doubt you can) you're nothing to me but some little bug that better not get in my way.

Now step back before you get hurt. See my katana here? it was passed down to me by my teacher, whom I killed in the ring of honor. It can slice through a tank's armor like butter and deflect bullets like a bunch of annoying little flies. Kinda like how my keyboard slices through your pathetic arguments. This sword is my destiny, and with it, I will cut down all who oppose me. And there's a reason I don't have many enemies.

I doubt you cretins even processed my words, but whatever, I've come to expect that of you anyway. So let me go ahead dumb it down for you; don't ever talk about "edge" in my presence again, unless you wanna prove you are worthy? Nah, didn't think so.

Now get out of my sight you disgusting plebeians.

I bet you hold that katana as firm as your mother holds mine own cock. Why on earth your mother is raiding my chicken pens like a vixen I haven't the foggiest, but let me tell you about edge. Laying in your enemies beds, waiting to stab them in their heart, having killed so many that you have moved past any and all concepts of morality and know that you're going straight to oblivion, too amoral for either heaven or hell or whatever the hell else there is.

Finding your only true beauty in the simple guilty pleasure of the sound that a rusty blade makes as it scrapes bone and pierces someone's heart, that sound they make as you look them in the eyes. That is the true essence of edge.

I bet you hold that katana as firm as your mother holds mine own cock. Why on earth your mother is raiding my chicken pens like a vixen I haven't the foggiest, but let me tell you about edge. Laying in your enemies beds, waiting to stab them in their heart, having killed so many that you have moved past any and all concepts of morality and know that you're going straight to oblivion, too amoral for either heaven or hell or whatever the hell else there is.

Finding your only true beauty in the simple guilty pleasure of the sound that a rusty blade makes as it scrapes bone and pierces someone's heart, that sound they make as you look them in the eyes. That is the true essence of edge.
Heh, and then you wake up and remember you're still a virgin living in your mom's basement, right?

Go bother someone else... kid.

I'm so edgy I didn't cry when Arthur told Baxter he couldn't go to the party cause they weren't friends.
Ahh... the memories, I found the episode quite funny, watching Baxter get all emotional over it. I hate how that had to ruin it with a happy friendship ending though.

I have a dark sense of humor and I'm kind of (sort of) a sadist. That's probably as "edgy" as I get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom