• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Easily Distracted Are You?

How easiy distracted are you?

• Easily easy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I've very easy to distract. The efforts there, but if I try to do an assignment and I start thinking about it, I'll easy start thinking about something, one thing leads to another, and before I know it, I'm writing about the Zombie apocalypse on Neptune for my Moby Dick book report.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
It all depends on what I'm doing. If I really don't want to do a task I'll find something, anything to distract me, however; when I'm focused, it's rare that I'll get distracted.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
In some cases...

2xFCI

This image applies to me.​

Holy frakkin' Gohma.

Things Monolith Says if you Say she's Easily Distracted~

If you had Era in your mind you'd be easily distracted too!

I do not get distracted. I frequently realize that certain things require my attention more than other things.

I wasn't daydreaming! I was looking for answers to this math problem in the ceiling!

What?

DEATH DESTRUCTION CHAOS! Yeah, I am.

You're more easily distracted than I am and you know it.

I'm quite focused. However, math doesn't deserve even half the attention I give it.

HOMESTUCK! WHat? No.

You'd be surprised.

No, I'm not.

What is your problem?

Things Monolith Says if you say she isn't Easily Distracted~

Pfffffthahahahahahahahahahahaha

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Wait.... I seriously forgot what this thread was about because I looked at the TV

EDIT: Ok now I remember

Last edited:

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
It depends if I'm doing something I actually want to do. Like painting or drawing, Zeldadungeoning, being distracted, etc.
However, if I'm doing homework or cleaning my room... It took me an entire two weeks to clean my room.
I have purposefully hung shiny objects/drawings/colourful posters all over my walls, to maximise my attention span.
EDIT: To things other than what I have to do.

"What is that shiny object on the other side of the room?"

Last edited:

Joy

The Sexy One
I get really easily distracted, especially by people. For example if I'm talking to someone and I spot someone else I'll go and greet that person and just leave the first person hanging mid-sentence.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
If I'm playing Zelda, no I don't get distracted much. But if I'm focusing on something on something not Zelda, I get distracted by thinking about something else.
I get distracted very easily that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom