• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Easily Distracted Are You?

How easiy distracted are you?

• Easily easy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dan

Oh beansprouts and bacon, I've been wondering how easily distracted you guys are? Personally I'm waaaay to easy to distract.

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
depends on what Im doing actually. If I love what I'm doing then there is no way to distract me :P

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
There are many facets that compliment and complement my distract-ability. It usually depends on what task I'm doing: if it's relatively important, I will not be distracted so easily. However, if it's some minor thing like playing a game or jumping rope, my attention-span gets significantly shortened and I simply fail to care much for sticking to one thing.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'd say I get distracted fairly easily. My ADHD doesn't really help much. A perfect example is that when I'm sitting in class, my mind will do some mental gymnastics and all of a sudden I'll be thinking about something completely unrelated. One random thought will trigger another random thought, and so on and so forth. My mind kind of operates like a pachinko machine.

I daydream a lot, too. I even do it as a hobby. Sometimes I spend a couple hours at a time daydreaming about various stories I think up in my head, usually based on various anime shows I like. My daydreams can end up distracting me pretty easily, especially if I do it when I'm bored in class. I'll get so involved in thinking about the daydream that I forget to pay attention.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Yes almost all the time, I can easily get bored or just trail off into my own world, I thought it was just a kid thing but as I've got older it hasn't really stopped, so I guess it's just me xD

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I can be easily distracted with pretty much anything I like. If I have something important do to, I get focused and get it done. Still I get easily distracted.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
sadly, I can be very easily distracted, especially in a conversation, it drives me crazy when me and my best friend are talking and she either does something or look somewhere else. She keeps telling me that she's listening and I know she does - however I get so distracted I completely lose the trail of thought and struggle to remember what it was that I was telling her about :S

bunny

birb overlord
I have about a 5 second attention span, soo... I think that's all I need to say...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom