• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Early Have You Stayed Up?

G

goder of time

Sorry if this is a thread already close this out if so please.My time is 1:00

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I once pulled an all-nighter, I was up for 27.5 hours before falling asleep and staying alseep for a good 11 hours. :lol: I wish I was kidding...

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
The latest was 30 hours. I stayed up with my little sister and the next day I HAD to stay awake since we had guests. After they left I dropped dead.:lol:

Probably a little bit over 24 hours. I hate the feeling of running on no sleep, ugh. xD I barely got any sleep last night so I plan on fully-resting myself tonight.

I've been staying awake for extended periods of time my entire life. I once stayed awake for 5 days playing Twilight Princess (I'm not exaggerating). I've also done the same for Final Fantasy XII and several other video games. Staying awake for long periods of time is pretty much the norm for me, while going to bed early is odd... Heck, you could almost say I'm nocturnal... :lol:

I've had very little reason to stay up late on most nights. Regardless of how common it seems these days, I don't consider it a good policy to stay up late on a regular basis, though there can be isolated situations that can warrant it. That said, there are times I've stayed up pretty late (usually involving ZD work). In particular, the latest I think I stayed up to... idk, I think about 5-6am. It was last year I think, sometime in Spring. The sun had started to come up. :(

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Oh gosh, you wouldn't believe my answer for this.

I once stayed up for, about 2 weeks watching marathons (one was the most recent Zeldathon) and stuffing myself with popcorn, soda, pizza, ect. I had a few other Zelda nerds with me so it was easy to do. I pretty much get up around 6 am and go to bed around like, 11 pm. My sleep schedule is not really the best in the world, but it works for me. I stayed up for 3 days last month overloading this website with blogs, posts, therories, articles on the front page, ect. And that's kinda why they banned me from the site. . . So here I am with all you lovely and awsome folks at ZD!

The latest I have stayed up is 11am. Pretty much was just busy doing some school work and notice it was 5am and knew I couldn't go to sleep as I had an 8am and 9:30am classes. So I had to stay up till after they finish at 10:30am and by then I was hungry so I eat and got some sleep from 11am till 5pm.

Last edited:

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
Thelatest I have stayed up was about 24 hours and 45 minutes. I don't really like staying up to late unless I am with friends or on the computer. I am usually an early riser so staying up late kind of throws off my schedual. I also hate sleeping in or sleeping during the day. When I do sleep during the day I feel that I have wasted a day which really disappoints me. Usually when I stay up late I need something to occupy my time like reading a book, playing a video game, or watching a movie/anime. I am really astonished that you could stay up that late, Erebea, I read some where that after staying up for three days your body starts to shut down. I was not surprised that you slept for 24 hours though x3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom