• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Early Have You Stayed Up?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I once pulled a 5 dayer. This was in the beginning of this summer. It was during a weird time when I wasn't getting sleepy or feeling any hunger. It was really weird for me but now I'm normal. I usually stay up on a regular basis, like probably anywhere from 10am-5pm. I usually end up waking up at 6pm-4am. I don't know I just can't really sleep when I'm not sleepy. My sleep order is really messed up. But on school days I try to aim for a 12am bedtime or 1am if I'm not really ready to sleep.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I had to stay up all night when I was on a field trip to Disneyland. I was in a room with three girls who wouldn't stop yapping, and talked all night long. I pretended to be asleep when I heard that they wanted to put mascara on me and straighten my hair( no no no! Curly hair is meant to be curly!). They finally fell asleep at 5 a.m. I didn't. The worse thing was that we had to wake at 6, because there was a bad performance at 8 a.m., then we were free to roam the park. Strangely, I was still awake until 10 p.m., when I fell asleep on the bus home. So basicly to sum it up, I was awake for about 30 something hours.... that is my record.

I've stayed wake for so long that I started to hallucinate on numerous occasions. I'd see mice and bugs running about everywhere I went. I was prescribed Melatonin to help with my erratic sleep patterns a few years back, but my physician's efforts were futile. I can fight the drowsiness my fibromyalgia meds cause and the infamous "crash" after an adrenaline rush; eating loads of unhealthy sweets might be responsible for that. :sweat: I can usually function at 90% after only having slept for 2-4 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom