• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Does Your Day Go?

Hey ZD, how do you start your day and end it?

Usually on a day post normal sleep, I wake up and get ready for work. I then stop and get some coffee/sandwich from Starbucks and make my way to work for 8/5 hours at our local newspaper office.

I'm usually done around 3 or 4, I have dinner and come home to do whatever for a couple hours. Once its 8 in the evening I run off to school for my creative writing class/accounting class (on Thursdays and Fridays) and after that I find myself back at home to fit an hour or two of gaming before I get into bed.

On my off days I'm usually sleeping 8am to 2pm, once I wake up I enjoy a good afternoon/evening of whatever the hell I want.
My off days are usually when I work nights for stocking at our local retail. I get to work at 11:30 until 5:30 or 8am.

Well, I get up in the morning and I piss excellence.

Then I haunt the internet, substituting whatever wit I manage to find for nourishment.

Then is the time on my day when we dance.

Then I create life with my mind.

Then I go to bed. If you'd like more details on that portion of my day, I suggest you check HR.

Then I cap it all off with a hearty :I

octorok74

TETTAC
I wake up around 5:30. Then I watch television til about 6:30. I go to school at get there about an hour early. I go through school and always get out before Noon. Then I go home and play my 360 til I go to bed around 10 PM. I obviously make time for food and sometimes I have to pick up my brothers from school. But it is a pretty easy day.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
*Wake up at 6 am.
*Make breakfast/lunches for myself and boyfriend while he gets ready.
*6:40am I see him off

If I work:
*Check ZD for 20 minutes before heading out to the train.
*Usually work 8am-4pm
*4:40pm get home, clean and cook dinner
*5-5:30 come on ZD and lurk on the internet until I get bored and play Oblivion or Pokemon
*Around 9pm (sometimes later if he's playing really well in DotA 2), boyfriend and I cuddle up with whatever TV series we're following
*10-12pm we go to sleep, and repeat.

If I have a day off:
*Work out for 20 minutes to half an hour.
*Clean if needed
*Errands if needed

And then I just lurk on the internet, play games, or visit friends until my boyfriend returns home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom