• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How does OoT Zelda spend her days after the time jump?

Anyone have any good evidence or head canon for this? Besides stalking Link, what does she do? Where does she hide out? How does she survive? I honestly think it might make a good Zelda game in its own right.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
In the manga she worked for Ganondorf, which is fine for the story but really makes no sense for the game. My best guess, and this is a guess I need to study it some more, is that she spent her time simply preparing for the hero's return. As soon as Link awakens she is waiting for him, and tells him what he needs to do next. The only way she could have obtained this information is by closely monitoring the situation around Hyrule. Truth be told, she probably did more exploring than Link. She somehow managed to discover all of the different warp point songs to teach him upon his return. This may have come in handy with her survival as well. If the power is in the songs and not the ocarina of time, she could have used them to teleport to different locations whenever she was close to being caught.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
In the manga she worked for Ganondorf, which is fine for the story but really makes no sense for the game. My best guess, and this is a guess I need to study it some more, is that she spent her time simply preparing for the hero's return. As soon as Link awakens she is waiting for him, and tells him what he needs to do next. The only way she could have obtained this information is by closely monitoring the situation around Hyrule. Truth be told, she probably did more exploring than Link. She somehow managed to discover all of the different warp point songs to teach him upon his return. This may have come in handy with her survival as well. If the power is in the songs and not the ocarina of time, she could have used them to teleport to different locations whenever she was close to being caught.
Glad to see someone else has read the manga lol
But yeah, I think she probably became Sheik right away and then did all of the stuff you talked about, because that makes the most sense and would explain a lot.

So where do we think Zelda stays for the second half of the game? Is she camping in the Lost Woods? Is she hiding in someone's basement in Kakakiro?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom