• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask How Does Link Have Epona in MM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I just have one question to ask. In OoT you don't get Epona until you're an adult (If my memory is correct). As a child, he had only befriended Epona (kind of) but did not gain ownership until adulthood. How is it possible that Link already has Epona as a child in MM?
I heard somewhere Zelda told Link to leave Hyrule, yes she did it was in Hyrule Historia, she gives him the ocarina and requests him to leave so Ganondorf can't get into the sacred realm. With her power as the princess, she could have easily written a note requesting Lon Lon Ranch give him a horse saying its important. Boom. What do you all think? Please try to say something other than Hyrule Historia is not accurate.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
I've always worked under the idea that Link and Malon eventually grow up and become a couple. After Link was sent back at the end of OoT, I presume he asked Talon and Malon if he could take Epona with him. Seeing as how Epona trusts him and he cares for the horse well, I assume Talon and Malon wouldn't have an issue with Link borrowing her for a time.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The latest reply to this topic before being digged up was almost 9 years ago. So sometimes old topics can still be relevant. But if the latest reply was made more than 2 years ago it's better to leave the topic alone or create a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom