• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Wish to Improve Yourself?

Dan

How do you wish to improve yourself, perhaps your attitude in certain factors could need a change, behavior etc?

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I mainly need to think before I speak, joke around a little less. The nice thing about the internet is that if I say something stupid, I can easily erase it, but irl I often get myself in quite a bit of trouble.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
need more swag

imdabes girl sit down

Honestly I wish to improve myself in a multitude of ways. You guys will surely see me use some "advanced" vocabulary from time to time in my posts. My posts might sometimes have pictures and interesting tidbits within them. There's a problem with that: I know what to do, and how to do it...but it never stays fresh in my memory. I cannot remember words for the life of me and I frequently have to hit the Thesaurus. I want to keep things in my head, become smarter, and be less pretentious. niggehawk

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
It's simple. By not messing up things and don't make mistakes. I've already messed up right now and I'm trying to improve myself to be better and smarter.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
How does a god improve himself? I'm stumped, maybe I could start by answering that question. Or by not being able to answer that question, am I already perfect?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Be less neurotic....

>______________________________________>

I need to 'let go' more often, and just live. Be reckless and impulsive.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Well, for starters, I'd take care of my inferiority complex and my severe lack of self-confidence. I have low self-esteem and I generally belittle myself (ironically, I'm still happy with my life). I would also try to improve myself in social situations. I have somewhat of a social phobia, which makes it hard for me to communicate with people I don't know. Although, if they start the conversation, then I'm fine. I just can't be the one to speak first. I also have a terrible fear of speaking in front of others.

All of these things pretty much stem from my lack of confidence, though, so I think if I can find a way to get that under control, I should be fine with the other stuff in the long run. My inferiority complex and my self-confidence (or lack thereof) are definitely the biggest things I need to improve about myself.

gannondorf

Dark Lord Gannondorf
You should try it.

Just relaxing,not worrying and just taking on everything as it comes at you right at that moment.

And when it does something does come at you in the moment, have some fun,train your self to react in a positive way without thinking and be reckless about it, just not to reckless as there is a different between the trained ninga in battle who reacts with out thinking,while at the same time, having fun and thinking and being the person who doesn't focus,can't think at all, and only realized they have broken down your door,window or electronic device after they have done the act.

If there's one thing I'd like to improve at it's art-both hand drawn and graphic.

Yes, it's a cliche, but practice makes perfect and I've been dabbling in both areas for several months now. Not quite good enough that I'd post my creations in public though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom