• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda How Do You Usually Call 'your' Link?

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I usually name him LINK in all caps to make it seem more classic haha or just regular Link.

Though on some games that I've played a ton I'll name him something dumb like pooper or something

pkfroce

Skelepuns
In the beginning I used to call him Link. Then I started naming him after myself, Albert. Then I began to call him Bert which was my nickname. I think I named him PK once....

Nowadays when I replay a Zelda Title, I call him something like, My dick. Because then they say things like, "My dick you have saved the world." I'm very mature....

"Axle", particularly because I often need some way to differentiate my file from the two other people I live with who might play the game.

I typically pick more unusual stuff for fun on repeat playthroughs (especially minimalist runs or replays for my dungeon reviews). I was "Diablo" in TMC, "Kraken" in TWW or PH, "Graham" and Epona "Jones" or "Graves" and Epona "Nocturne" in TP, and "Zephyr" or "Air Man" in SS. :bleh:

Way back when, I'd typically name him "Amanda" (aka my name), but now I name him "Blue" for my first playthrough. My second run usually is "Link" or "Lιnk". I'll occasionally name him "アマンダ" if the game supports kana, but I'd never do that for my first file, because under most circumstances, I keep my first file. The following files would be the ones to be overwritten for more playthroughs. I don't need a アマンダ lingering around longer than it has to. d:

Skunk

Floof
I always name Link Link because he is the link that links the reality of the games' worlds and ours.

Toaster said:
*licks this post*

I was told to, OK!

TCHcXs6.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom