• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Use Your Master Ball?

Mubble

Pokémon Pusher
Do you use your Master Ball? What have you used them on in the past?

I personally often have a habit of keeping the Master Ball, thinking it'll be useful for something else bigger at some stage, and end up never using it!

MasterLink209

The new guy :)
I keep it....

In fact I keep it so much that I never use it in most games. I (of course) use them on the legendary pokemon that come after you beat the game.

Nower days, I always challenge myself to capture every pokemon avaliable with a pokeball, even on legendaries. So I don't really use the Master Ball.

Back in the Hoenn days, I was crazy about catching Pokemon with Master balls, but it was after I played Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness and saw the legendary birds being released out of ordinary pokeballs, that I decided to catch pokemon in ordinary pokeballs. This challenge has been accomplished many times, and will continue to do so in future pokemon games.

Last edited:

WW IsDa Bombchu

Fez+Bowtie=Time
I used to always use the Masterball on the first Pokemon I saw when I got it... Then I progressed to using it on the first Legendary I saw, and later, on the roaming Legendaries. Now, I never use anything stronger than a Pokeball, and the occasional Great Ball when I run out of Poke balls on Legendary. I managed to get through HG with every single Legendary, and every pokemon I got, with a Pokeball. Except for that darn Shiny Gyrados. I ran out of Pokeballs and had to use a Great.

I usually keep my Master Ball to use on a "roaming" Legendary (i.e. Entei) because they flee after one round of fighting and are a pain to find again. If not that, then I use it on a Legendary that you have to catch at a ridiculously high level (i.e. Giratina in Diamond and Pearl).

I use it on the main legendary pokemon. It's gives me more of a challenge to try and catch the other legendary pokemon around without it, and I like that. It makes me more proud to know I caught them without much help.

I usually only use my Master ball one something I literally can't catch.
This resulted in me using one on a Ralts once.. :/

Sometimes I do not even use it I keep saving it for my last legendary, but turns out the last legendary I am about to caught is the easiest of them all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom