• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Unfriend People?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Call them names, say you hate them and always have, tell them their new jeans are crap, punch their mum. Many many ways.

And to un-friend them on Zelda Dungeon, go into your Settings, then Friends & Contacts in the side menu, and it gives you an explanation of how to right at the top of the page it'll take you to. Un-tick the 'Friends' box beside their name, and then Save Changes.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Like Merc said. Go to your profile and look at the left side and click Edit Friends and then uncheck the boxes showing up next to the avatar of your friend and click save changes.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Insult them, then call them and their friends trolls when they attempt to defend themselves... oh, and on the Friends/Contacts control panel, you can unfriend or remove someone from yur contacts entirely.

What's the POINT of the contact list anyway

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
What they all said, but I'd also use the ignore option if you really don't want to know anything about them. :cool: And I think this thread is ready to be closed any time now, as the answer was given in the 2nd post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom