• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Treat the Public Bathrooms?

Public bathrooms are repulsive. I treat them with disgust. They get cleaned (most of them) every other day, but when you come in it seems that they have not been cleaned in years. In fact, I have never seen the inside of the middle school bathrooms. I would rather stop on the highway and do my business in the bushes. Oddly enough, in elementary school the girl's bathroom had excrement smeared on the mirrors, or so we were told from stories, and some guys gathered around the drain and peed in it. :sick: Also, the bathrooms in the city? I've only seen the ones inside of Wall-Mart. The only time I ever will use public bathrooms now that I'm done with elementary school is in the utmost emergencies. Home bathrooms have their pros and cons as well.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I go into every bathroom, with a sharpie, and write on the stalls "FI X SCRAPPER 5EVER". Before the release of Skyward Sword it was "SOKKA X MOON 5EVER". Before the release of Avatar the Last Airbender it was "BOB SAGET X JOHN STAMOS 5EVER". Before the release of Full House it was "BILL GATES X STEVE JOBS 5EVER". Before their birth it was "PTERODACTYLS X DESTINY 5EVER". True story. :yes:

Last edited:

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I treat public bathrooms like delicate heart surgery and I try not to touch anything that isn't necessary to touch because it's freakin disgusting. Especially when some ignorant jerk doesn't flush his stuff down the toilet. :sick: And I always put toilet paper all over the seat and what not so I don't get some sort of toilet disease.

I try to avoid using them but if I must then i try not to make a mess as i dont want to be part of the problem.

That and if am doing a ****e i hover and aim ahahaha hope ye all enjoy that info ;) :P

G

GilliezzDorkk

i try my hardest not to use them. They are always gross. And i don't like when someone in there always stares at me while im washing my hands. Makes me feel uncomfortable

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
I had an awkward experience once... my brother and I were using the urinals... I tried to go, but I just couldn't, so I muttered, "I can't go." in resignation.

And then some weird voice says, "Cool, man." In a why-the-heck-would-you-say-that way. My brother's presence was replaced with some random stranger. God, was that awkward.

If I'm forced to use a public restroom, I'm a true gentleman. I do NOT urinate or drop feces on the floor like a caveman.

One time, though, my school restrooms were closed for a whole day because a bunch of slobs smeared poop on the walls or something.

LumiGem

He gave me LOADED DICE!
They can be repulsive, but the most repulsive one i've seen in the bathroom in the girl's locker room. :sick:
I only use them when I have to and just like Reaca said, I don't act like a monkey and drop my business everywhere.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Umm what kind of public bathrooms do you guys have?! The girls bathroom at school seems pretty clean to me. Never any crap on the ceilings or walls! Eww! Of course, there are different problems girls have to deal with. Hair in the sink, "personal items" in stall trashcans, girls spraying hair spray & perfume , & having to sit on toilet paper to not sit directly on the toilet. But at least it's always somewhat clean in there. Maybe you guys should go into the girls bathroom when no one is looking. But I don't really use the public bathrooms that much & just wait to go in my own house, especially ifyou have to poop.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm the guy who never flushes and urinates all over the walls and floor.

I'm a rebel. Deal with it :cool:
I'm so mad at you right now. :right:
I avoid them like crazy. I really do. Some are so dirty and such a mess you would rather pee in your pants than going there.
OMG speaking of which, I actually peed my pants instead of going into the public restroom. I wasn't even embarrassed.
They can be repulsive, but the most repulsive one i've seen in the bathroom in the girl's locker room. :sick:
I only use them when I have to and just like Reaca said, I don't act like a monkey and drop my business everywhere.
Girls don't have bad restrooms, that is such a myth. /Imaguy
Umm what kind of public bathrooms do you guys have?! The girls bathroom at school seems pretty clean to me. Never any crap on the ceilings or walls! Eww! Of course, there are different problems girls have to deal with. Hair in the sink, "personal items" in stall trashcans, girls spraying hair spray & perfume , & having to sit on toilet paper to not sit directly on the toilet. But at least it's always somewhat clean in there. Maybe you guys should go into the girls bathroom when no one is looking...

Guys have the worst public restrooms like ever made. Girls are so lucky they don't have to deal with foul odors and pee and poop strewn across the ceiling. It smells and LOOKS so bad, even those disgusting flies stay away from those areas. T_T

And believe me, I would so sneak into the girls' restroom to take a break from guy stuff, but cops.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I tend to avoid public restrooms when possible, unless they are the only option that is available to me. And when I do use them I use them properly as all people should (but unfortunately don't).

Part of the reason why I treat them properly is first off, simply because it's the polite thing to do. I would hate for the person who uses them next or even the person who cleans the bathroom to have to see something disgusting. Not to mention I do this simply because I happen to be one of those people who do clean the restrooms as a side job. I do janitorial work, so naturally bathrooms are included in this. I have seen things that make me shocked that there are people who actually do that, but thank goodness I have not seen anything like the situations that have been mentioned here (yet, anyway *knocks on wood* ).

It's quite disgusting really that people would do things like that. Makes you wonder how they treat their bathrooms at home... >_>

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom