• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Think the Skyward Sword Evolves into the Master Sword???

Maybe the MS will be formed in a similar way as the Four Sword in MC. You beat a dungeon or two and then you get the sword upgraded somehow.

Well, every so often a Skyward Sword has a child sword that's slightly different from the others. If the change is good, then that sword will survived to have sword children. This continues for millions of years until the Skyward Sword has evolved into the Master Sword.

I would think that it becomes the Master Sword near the end of the game.

Well, every so often a Skyward Sword has a child sword that's slightly different from the others. If the change is good, then that sword will survived to have sword children. This continues for millions of years until the Skyward Sword has evolved into the Master Sword.

I would think that it becomes the Master Sword near the end of the game.

I don't see where you are going with this. The SS gradually becomes the MS in the game. Not sword children?

Skyward Sword, No Literally the Sword

Where do you think Link gets the Skyward Sword and how will it evolve into the Master Sword??? Tell me your thoughts and opinions :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I think he finds it in a chest or some mystical area, and he probably has the people that would be the 'ancient sages' form the MS or some part of it, then he might take it to a specialized blacksmith or something. That entire idea is probably too far fetched but I'll take it for now lol

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I think that the Skyward Sword is a sword passed down through the ranks of the Skyloftian Knights. Only knights worthy if the sword may wield it. And i also think Phi won't be in teh Skyward Sword when you get it, but rather she comes to you seeking help or something thereof and uses the Skyward Sword as a sort of "home".

But hey, what do i know?

L

Linkmeister

you will most likely get sword parts or items associated with the true master sword as you beat bosses and such. kinda like the fused shadows in twilight princess or the mirror shards in a sense. but of course i cant really say seeing as how the game isnt out yet so im just speculating.

AustinFox33

The Last Kilgannon
Master Sword Creation

So most of you probably read the interview with Aonuma a few weeks ago where he leaked a few story details to us. One of these details was that you craft the Master Sword throughout the story piece by piece sort of like you do the Four Sword in The Minish Cap. How do you think we will do this? What pieces or powers would we get from each region or temple that would allow us to craft the legendary blade? Thoughts:nerd:

geek4887

The Unknown
Maybe the MS will be formed in a similar way as the Four Sword in MC. You beat a dungeon or two and then you get the sword upgraded somehow.
I agree, i am currently replaying MC right now, and my exact thoughts!

D

DarthNecromancy

I'm hoping for a story similiar to what we saw in Wink Waker:

-Link will approach (what will eventually be) the final boss and finds the Skyward Sword is unable to defeat that person. Possibly the boss even damages the Skyward Sword (breaks it in half?)
-Link must then seek out the sages to repair the Skyward Sword and empower it to repel evil.
-Final Product = Master Sword!

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
"Well, Link sort of forges the Master Sword along the way of the adventure", is what Mr. Aonuma (sorta) said.

With this confirmed, we can expect the SS to sort of evolve into the MS, though it's going to be forged along the way as far as we know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom