• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Think Link Gets the Hero's Clothes This Time?

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Yeah, so how do you think? Given to him by spirits or it's just his clothes with chain mesh and boots and hat and armguards, or do you have something in mind that you think? BUT, how do the Kokiri tribe have similar clothing to Link's????

Well they did state that this game is before ocarina. maybe this IS the 1st link. So maybe these are just his clothes and the events of which he does makes him legendary. Ever since i first played ocarina i speculated that the original wielder of the master sword was the first link. mainly because of this quote right here

"As I see you standing there, holding the mythical Master Sword, you really do look like the legendary Hero of Time..." - Sheik

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Perhaps he'll find a nice new pair just sitting there the moment he makes it down to the land beneath the clouds.

I can just imagine...

I'd say he gets it in Skyloft. The design of the hero's clothes is more simplistic. I think that might be the theme Nintendo is going for for Skyloft. Simplistic but functional. I would also guess it is something ancient, as always. But who knows, Nintendo might surprise us!

H

HowlingStone

Perhaps he is just a plain swordsman from his village. And that would also explain why he can use a sword in the first place.

:) :)

Well, perhaps this Link is the one that created the original legend, so maybe his clothes are not the "Hero's Clothes", since this is the time they'll get their name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom