• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask How Do You Think Link Felt...

When he saw over 90% of the same faces he had seen in Hyrule, in a completely different place?!

He doesn't seem to care much, does he?
He even see's "Twinrova", yet doesn't hesitate to help em' out.
Just sayin'~

Diablo

King of Redeads
I think he felt like he had more important things to worry about such as the moon colliding into the planet.

McBlizzy

Happy Mask Salesgirl
They are the same faces... they look the same as the character's in OOT, they have the same names, their the same.

Maybe Link was secretly observing them to see if they were trustworthy or not... He obviously realized he was somewhere foreign, so everyone's character is up for judging

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Either he forgot the future of OoT because it describes him trying to remeber Song Of Time, so he forgot them, Or he is just being very careful. Link to me seems like a Good Judge of character.

They are the same faces... they look the same as the character's in OOT, they have the same names, their the same.

Maybe Link was secretly observing them to see if they were trustworthy or not... He obviously realized he was somewhere foreign, so everyone's character is up for judging
What are you talking about?! > .>' Nobody in the game has the same name except Link and Skull Kid, but that is because Skull Kid is a race and not a person. Nobody in the game had the same name. Also, just like the three goddesses creating the world in OoT, it isn't real visuals, it is something to help you visualise the game. And the NPCs were put their out of lazieness to make new character models. Admit it, people only want the terminian counterpart theory because they like the sound of it. There is no proof what so ever that they were the same characters.

What are you talking about?! > .>' Nobody in the game has the same name except Link and Skull Kid, but that is because Skull Kid is a race and not a person. Nobody in the game had the same name. Also, just like the three goddesses creating the world in OoT, it isn't real visuals, it is something to help you visualise the game. And the NPCs were put their out of lazieness to make new character models. Admit it, people only want the terminian counterpart theory because they like the sound of it. There is no proof what so ever that they were the same characters.

You can argue the theory all you want. But those faces are LITERALLY the same faces.

Also, that Skull Kid is "The" Skull Kid, he gets taught Saria's song by Link and Link sells him his first mask(The Skull Mask). A lot of people have the same name.
I would like to point out that everything points to it and I beleive it myself, but that has not been confirmed. And last time I got deREPed for saying this, the REP said "they are the same person", that is not what I was talking about at all.

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!

First of all, if Skull Kid was a different character in both games, why does the skull kid tell Link that he smells like the fairy boy he met in the woods a long time ago?

I think you're also forgetting that Dampe, Biggorron, Flat, Sharp, Mutoh, Koume and Kotake and a few other characters have the same name in both games.

I would like to point out that everything points to it and I beleive it myself, but that has not been confirmed. And last time I got deREPed for saying this, the REP said "they are the same person", that is not what I was talking about at all.

Yeah it may be that they were lazy, but I mean, they still made MANY new characters!

We have the new gorons, the new types of Zora's, new types of Dekus, and even new people in the town and all.
I wonder why they'd bother making quite a few new characters like those, but not bother with the rest :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom