• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How do you spend time inside your house?

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
So with the current COVID-19 pandemic, a lot of people are now staying home, whether it's because classes are cancelled at school, they're now working from home, they've been laid off, they're self-isolating, they're just trying to minimize their current social interaction, etc. This means they now have a lot of time at home on their hands and have to spend it in some fashion. How do you go about spending time at home? Do you enjoy it, or would you rather be outside your home doing other activities?

For me, things are fairly simple. I just go on my laptop and surf the internet and chat within my online communities in addition to either watching TV (unfortunately no sports right now, rip) or playing video games. I've been able to burn off a lot of time just through doing that, lol. I definitely don't mind it. I've gotten used to it over the years and it does provide me a certain level of comfort.

Sleeping and listening to music mostly. Some video games to pass the time, too. I'm still trying to enjoy this week as an extended part of my spring break, but I'm admittedly pretty bored. My sister's here but she's been studying so I haven't really hung out with her much.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Well, I actually have been staying at home before this happened because I’m homeschooled, so it’s not really different lol. The only thing different is that we can’t go to EAGLE clsses anymore. :( (it’s a co-op thing for homeschool people)

But I just have been doing school, drawing, browsing ZD, playing games, playing piano, playing with my baby brother, jumping on the trampoline, hanging out with my cats, watching YouTube videos, and writing my story.

The obvious answer is play video games. I'll probably finish the 2nd run on Leon and Claire's story in Resident Evil 2 Remake. Not sure what I'll play after that but it looks like this might be a good time to work through my backlog. I'm also going to work on a programming project I started recently.

Looks like for a lot of people their activities won't change much, just more time to do them lol

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm mostly spend my free time at home anyway, so pretty much what I normally do. Play video games, watch TV, read, chat online and text, etc. I have enough to do that I pretty much never get bored, so social distancing hasn't been bothering me too much. It's more of an inconvenience than anything. That being said, I've been looking to get into some new hobbies, so now would be a good time to do that.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Video Games
Video Games
Video Games
Though I really should be more focused on other things... Apparently some places around here are suddenly in need of workers so this virus might be my ticket to work.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Well, we aren't on complete lock-down in Sweden, so I still go to work on the weekdays. Other than that it's no different than my everyday life, since I usually just stay at home anyway XD

I just play games, do internet stuff, work on my Youtube-channel (although I'm currently taking a break from that), read, watch TV, watch youtube, watch series or movies and other things.

Quin

Disaster Master
Video games, TV series and movies, video games, anime, manga, video games

The typical neet/shut in hobbies basically. Not much has changed with the virus for me. Animal crossing almost made me forget all about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom