• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Search for a Relationship?

So where do you find new people?

• I go to a club

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I go to a night club

• I go to my library

• I go to my aunts house

• I go to my School

• I go to my college

• I go to my local farm

• I go to my Church

• I don't look myself

• I go on dating websites

• I go on ZD

• I go on ZU

• i go on ZI

• I go on holiday

• I go to France

• I go to England

• I go to my local bar

• I go to Canada

• I go everywhere

• Other

• Total voters

Easy. I don't search for relationships.

walking-fingers-185x114.png

I don't actively search for relationships but when I DO come into a relationship it is through Zelda Dungeon. The reason for this is that I don't care for relationships but online relationships are easier to form and sustain from what I know (and I know nothing at all). :)

This exactly. I'm a naturally asocial person, and when possible I will avoid social gatherings--I can't stand parties and prefer to do what my family calls "forage nights", where we take care of our own dinners instead of having a family meal, over the normal program. I still have no clue what I'm doing for my birthday, even though it's tomorrow XD

So I come on ZD. I actually ahve more friends, and more respect for the assets I want to be respected for, online than in real life. heck, I have a more romantic relationship on ZD than I do with anyone in real life. That's not to say it's super-roamntic, but it's more of a relationship than what the real world has given me at this moment.

When I do search for relationships in the real world, I just do theatre. Getting into a show introduces you to so many people, and I met most of the friends I do have through theatre. It's... kind of my thing.

And yet it's easier to, like Ventus said, create, maintain, and not lose or break online relationships than real life ones. There's less risk for hurting another's feeling online, where they often understand that you get into a crappy mood and let it out more strongly on teh computer. I'm certainly more forgiving of a fellow forumite than I am of an actual friend.

IS it unhealthy? yes. But hey, it's my life.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
All of the girls I dated were either friends of mine or I was familiar with them because we were within the same social circle. I've never been one to walk up to a girl and be like "hey bby, how you doin?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom