• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How do you rate yourself as a kisser?

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
No you're not. I'm just an ugly creep who no one likes. People say I'm pretty, but I'm almost certain all those people say it as to not hurt my feelings,

actually i've never kissed someone with it meaning anything. i just got some girls to kiss me cuz i was horny. i actually feel like crap about that cuz i always wanted my first kiss to mean something. it's honestly best to wait for the right person anyway

0/100. Then again, I've never kissed anyone, so I'm just letting my seemingly nonexistent self-esteem create hypothetical situations in which I'm attempting to kiss someone and doing a gawful job at it. I shudder at the very thought of it.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I'm a good kisser and not to blow my own ocarina but I know for a fact I'm a good kisser. I have surely had enough practice with enough guys anyway. And a couple of girls. 9/10 Because I'm not arrogant. You know I didnt really believe there was such a thing as a good or bad kisser and thought it depended on you both as people until one time this guy kissed me and I can count it on my list of most mortifying experiences.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I am a ****ing Don of kissing. Is one of my favourite things to do with a boyfriend/girlfriend and I can imagine many worse things they could ask me to do with my mouth. And very often do.

Also, girls are much better kissers than guys. Sorry blokes! Penis Town hasn't really impressed me whereas Boob Ville has delivered many a good kiss.

I'm a good kisser and not to blow my own ocarina but I know for a fact I'm a good kisser. I have surely had enough practice with enough guys anyway. And a couple of girls. 9/10 Because I'm not arrogant. You know I didnt really believe there was such a thing as a good or bad kisser and thought it depended on you both as people until one time this guy kissed me and I can count it on my list of most mortifying experiences.

I beg to differ about bad kissers. I kissed this guy a long time ago. Some people you can drown in their eyes, this guy could drown you with his drool. Hopefully he's improved, I wouldn't know cuz that was also the last time I ever kissed him. Yuck

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I beg to differ about bad kissers. I kissed this guy a long time ago. Some people you can drown in their eyes, this guy could drown you with his drool. Hopefully he's improved, I wouldn't know cuz that was also the last time I ever kissed him. Yuck

Lol no I do agree with you that's why I was saying. I believed there was no such thing technically until this one guy. If you drowned in that guys drool I drowned in the mortification. With no like build up or anything at all- I wasn't even really talking to him -- he just slammed his mouth into my mouth. It was awful!! I think it might have been his first kiss so maybe I'm being harsh but I just didn't know what to do. I ended up kissing this other guy just to wipe the memory away haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom