• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How do you rate yourself as a kisser?

On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd rate myself a five. I'm not gonna knock your socks off, but I'm not gonna drool like a St. Bernard either like some people I've had the mis-pleasure of smooching. So average. In my defense I've never liked kissing all that much. It does nothing for me pleasurably or romantically. I prefer to cuddle and hold romantically and I prefer uh...other activities when it comes to pleasure.

Last edited:

Dan

I kiss really strange. I will often have broken pen lids and other strange objects in my mouth because I chew chew chew. Often for the lols I shall transfer these goods to a girl in the form of an uber kiss more or less. So I guess it's all up to the interpretation of the girl/boy that I may be kissing.

Last edited:

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
apparently i'm really really good lol. every girl i've kissed has said i'm the best ever. one girl said i used a bit too much tongue, so probably a 9/10

Wait, so you've kissed a girl with tongue, but I've never even got a guy to hold my hand? I guess that says something about me.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
no i'm just a jerk who tricks girls into doing things with me, most people haven't tongued by my age

No you're not. I'm just an ugly creep who no one likes. People say I'm pretty, but I'm almost certain all those people say it as to not hurt my feelings,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom