• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Prefer to Complete Zelda Games?

G

GandalfDaGreat

I prefer to take the route of simply completing the game the first time through. If I like it enough, I will usually go back and try to at least 80% it. I find some sidequests to be utterly boring, and usually yield pointless rewards. I just like to play it the way a younger child would play. If I notice a secret, I'll go for it, but I don't really go searching for secrets.

i always go through the games casually the first time with , eh a decent amount of side quests but not all, the 2nd time through i do 100% usually , and 3rd is mostly 3 heart challenge or casual or 100% lol just what i feel like doing

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I've tried a little bit of it all, haha. My ultimate goal in every game is to get 100% eventually, but I usually don't focus on that with my first playthrough. I've also done some three heart challenges and timed completions of the games.

I love doing everything! Talking to everyone, reading all signs
So you could say I prefer to 100% the game.
I need to have my full Link adventure :)

I love playing through the game normally while exploring everywhere that I can for secrets, bonuses and sidequests! after I beat the story I usually go back and try to find anything that I missed. All in all I like to soak up the game and get the most out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom