• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Prefer to Complete Zelda Games?

T

Tommy2Guns

For me its always about finding out whats gonna happen next, thats why i enjoyed majoras mask to much because even after i beat the main story there were still loads of events in the game that i had no idea about... however i dont enjoy trying to get every heart container because theres no need for them if the story is over...

When I play a Zelda game, I always try 2 get most f the collectibles. I actually waste my time going into people's homes, moving pots, rolling into trees, talking with people, fining accesible locations, and completing sidequests. Back then I always needed a lot of life because of how inexperienced I was in intercepting enemy attacks, and their battle styles. As I got better, I could eventually notice how 2 kill most enemies without enemy info. However, I am a perfectionist, and will always try 2 get 100% on Zelda Games as the story progresses instead of reach the end then come back 4 them.

I usualy just go for the end of the game and get what I can get on my way, I usualy do Side-mission ect ect for extra heart piece and such then I defeat the final boss. then Im done with the game lol ;D

First run through I try and complete it as much as I can without any help :) second time though I follow a guide so I can complete is 100%...... i've never tried a 3 heart run... it sounds scary :/ but Ihave tried a speed run of OOT (without cheating) and I actually didn't do that bad :D

I love exploring and doing side quests. I try to get games 100% but some of them are really hard to do that with. I only use a guide if I get stuck for an extended period of time.

I like to collect as much as possible, but i don't really worry about getting the full 100% until i go through the game a second time.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I love exploring and all that. Usually I spend about an hour every time I play exploring before I continue with the story.

felipe970421

Mardek Innanu El-Enkidu
I do whatever I can be bothered to do in one run, I usually skip scavenger hunts but I just plain love the tingly feeling of getting all the hearts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom