• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How do you prefer Pizza?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
While on my never ending quest to find the greatest Pizza, last week I went to an "authentic" New York style Pizza place in a nearby city. It was good, but it barely had any sauce, like, it wasn't an even distribution of sauce, crust, and cheese. It tasted like just cheese and crust, the sauce was there but it wasn't enough imo. Maybe that's just the way New York style Pizza is made?

I prefer for there to at least be an even amount of sauce across the crust, so you can taste it! I like for the cheese to be balanced too. If I'm going to want more of anything, it will be toppings, the base elements of the pizza should be present enough for me to not need to ask for extra.

How do you prefer Pizza? Even amounts of the base elements? Maybe you like extra sauce, or extra cheese? Or do you like for there to be less of a base element of the Pizza? Share your thoughts with me!

Last edited:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I don't like pizza. They have cheese and tomato which are ingredients I don't enjoy.

I'll agree on the Tomato thing, for some reason tomato sauce seems so much more bitter?

I much prefer pizza when it's cold, plenty of cheese and meat substances on top and a decent crust, virtually no sauce for me thanks

Mido

Version 1
tenor.gif

In terms of base elements, I mostly look out for the sauce/cheese quality over the quantity distribution (although I would roll with more sauce over cheese if given the choice). On the crust end of things, most types work for me. Overall, I can't think of a strict rubric for what I enjoy on pizzas save for the first thing I said on the base elements.

Ninja

Well well well
Large stuffed crust, Italian sausage, and about a gallon of ranch.

Bonus points if it comes with hot wings.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
A real thicc crust. Any meat topping. And a fair amount of sauce (I don’t want it spilling out but I also want to taste it a little).

Digiorno Frozen Pizza or Papa Johns are my two go to for pizza

I rather prefer pide/kiymali with lots of toppings.
But when I order at dominos or something, i choose the one with the thinnest crust, most of meat, and change the sauce to crème fraiche.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I prefer the standard amount of sauce and cheese I can't stomach it unless there's sauce. I also usually get Pizza with all the meat toppings, I need the protein.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
With Ham and Pineapple! The type of crust depends on my mood.

I generally like cheap pizza like Dominos and Pizza Hut better than expensive ones because I don't really like cheese, and "real" expensive cheese has such a strong taste compared to the blandness of Dominos/Pizza Hut cheese so I can't really eat it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom