• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Pre-order?

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
This is probably a really dumb question (in my opinion) but I want to know how you pre-order. It's been a while since I've pre-ordered, and I forgot how to do it. Can someone tell me how? Like, when you go to GameStop (random place) do I ask them I want to pre-order so and so, and then what? And when you come back, do you say your name, or you give them your receipt and say which game you pre-ordered. Please don't think that I'm brainless on not knowing how to pre-order, but it's been a while, and I want to know how to pre-order so I can for Skyward Sword. Thanks!

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
If you go to a store like Amazon or Gamestop online, it's just like buying a game. You look for the item, click "Pre-order now" or something, and then proceed with the normal checkout. They'll ship you the game as soon as it comes in. I just did it for the first time myself, and I was worried it might be complicated, but it wasn't.

Now, as far as going into an actual brick-and-mortar store, I'm not certain because I've never done that. I think all you would have to do, is go up to the register, and ask if you can pre-order the game. They're expected to help their customers out with things like that in a physical store.

Trentino

Modern Day Warrior
If it's at Gamestop, simply ask to preorder it. It's a $5 fee, however. You can even pay for it ahead of time. When the game comes out, go to the store the same dayor one day later as they only hold your order for 2 days after the games release. Then simply tell them you preordered it, they'll check the computer, and that's it! No receipt needed! With other stores, it's most likely similar, but bring the receipt just in case.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Just like others have said. If it is a store, you go in and ask to preorder, but if it is online, you just click on preorder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom