• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Play The Legend of Zelda ?

How do you play The Legend of Zelda?

• Standing (Wii)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sitting down (Wii)

• Standing (NES onward)

• Sitting down (NES onward)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TNinja

Of the Gorons
I'm lazy, so i always sit down when i play zelda games, but when i'm in a tight spot, i'm usually playing on the edge of my seat

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I always play sitting down on all pre-Wii Zeldas, and I usually sit down when playing the Wii Zeldas. I do occasionally stand up though, mostly in Twilight Princess, but not much in Skyward Sword.

I only play standing up when I'm playing Skyward Sword because of the Wii Motion Plus but I play sitting down for every other game.

I always sit in my mushroom chair, I never tried to stand while playing becuase my tv is too low down I'll try it standing up later.

I don't stand when I game. When I start up a Zelda game I am generally playing for 4-5 hours a session, so if I stood my legs would likely break apart and I would be the sad.

I always sit. The only time I stand is whenever I'm playing Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword. (Because I'm swinging my sword around like a huge-a** idiot who's dying) Lol. Otherwise, I sit down and boringly click the B button to swing my sword on my gameboy, N64, or gamecube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom