• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You People Feel About MINECRAFT

B

betasongful

this fourm is basically for MINECRAFT
such as
Texture packs
Various mods
Different skins
Creations
Servers
and the general of minecraft :)

*note can be for any version of minecraft
can manly be abt 1.0.0

my friends server cracked hamachi

username mc.server.m12
password 4815162342

ip server 5.70.69.18:25565

rules 1 NO GRIEVERS THEY WONT BE TOLERATED
2 no profound language/creations you will be
3 have fun/ play fair

check my channel/server co-owner
http://www.youtube.com/user/betasongful?feature=mhee

mcmedia12's channel/server hoster
http://www.youtube.com/user/MCmedia12

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet, didn't think I'd find Minecraft on ZD but I shouldn't of doubted it.

Anyways those are the best rules 'cause it's dumb to cause destruction and curse at everyone.

If you haven't gotten the Mod Management Mod try it out over at http://www.modsforminecraft.com/
I have one complaint though, some mods do not work too well with it but others work perfectly for example: TooManyItemsMod, and ZombieHunt (except I can't get the item images to show up properly)

I also want to add that I love the new TooManyItemsMod since you can set the time and switch inbetween survival and creative modes

When my internet gets better, (no its not sick :lol:), I'll try to get on. My name will be Riken007 of course. I have it for almost everything. I like to be consistently random...

ArcherPanda

Level 611 Archer
Minecraft is way fun. I get addicted to it off and on. For a while I was using the Kakariko Village texture, but now I use a castle texture pack that works really well for 1.0. The only mods I like using are the Aether mod, Mo' Creatures mod, Grow Ores mod, Rei's minimap, and death chest.

Minecraft is way fun. I get addicted to it off and on. For a while I was using the Kakariko Village texture, but now I use a castle texture pack that works really well for 1.0. The only mods I like using are the Aether mod, Mo' Creatures mod, Grow Ores mod, Rei's minimap, and death chest.

LOL. I get the same way. ADDICTED. Odd enough, when I bought a new computer finally the first thing I played was Minecraft. It wasn't till a week or more later that I tried to play the HD games I meant to buy the comp for... :)

It's a sandbox game, you can build construction, roam freely in your world, fight monsters, explore caves. And you can also and mods, which changes the game experience, and play adventure maps.

You can create an account on the website of the game, but the game is not free. I think it's 20 bucks or maybe a little more.
Sorry to disappoint you =\

I played a cracked version of this game for a little while, but then loved it so much that I had to buy it.

I'm looking for a new creative server to play on, since the two that I used to frequent have gone uncared for.

David

But you called me here...
Just so you all know, we have an "Official" Minecraft thread in the general gaming section. We will have a server for Zelda Dungeon again, but currently the one that we had cannot come online for various reasons.

Just so you all know, we have an "Official" Minecraft thread in the general gaming section. We will have a server for Zelda Dungeon again, but currently the one that we had cannot come online for various reasons.

Aww, that bites.

Also though, you can go to Minecraft.com and create an account for free. If you look around you should be able to download Minecraft classic in the browser. That you can play for free so hopefully you can get a good sense of it from that.

Caige

Moves Like Jagger.
-Does a double take-

What do you mean us people? Lol jk.

I think it's a pretty okay game. I saw a video for Operation Moonfall where someone created Hyrule Field, Town Market, and Kokiri Forest, so I guess it's okay. I don't really know too much about it to be honest.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Aww, that bites.

Also though, you can go to Minecraft.com and create an account for free. If you look around you should be able to download Minecraft classic in the browser. That you can play for free so hopefully you can get a good sense of it from that.

Sweet ill try it as soon as I can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom