• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Organize Your Boxes?

It has come to my attention that my boxes are severely disorganized. They were once organized, but days of me saying I'll remember to move them to the right place has led to my box having no organization whatsoever.

So, I come to you asking for advice. How do you organize your boxes? As a competitive battler and breeder, I like to have boxes free for my teams and breeding endeavors.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
I usually organize them by their primary type (which comes first), with two separate for legendaries in order of Pokedex number. It's an easy way to organize an it's easy for me to find combinations to make teams that cover each others' weakness.

Ice Sage

these are words
I have them in a complete mess, but for certin pokemon (ex. eggs, forign, best pokemon, etc.) I have them seperated so I don't lose track of them.

donkey kong

Juicy pants.
When I play a later gen. game (like gen. IV) I organize them by their original region they are found in. Example: Mr.Mime will be in a box called Kanto, Blissey will be in the Johto box, Sceptile in Hoenn, and Heatran in Sinnoh.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I have them organized by type. Grass, Water, Fire, etc, and I have the last two for Special and Legendary pokemon. All my boxes are getting sorta full, and I am getting scared. D: I don't know whether I'll be given more boxes when those become full! I have many of the same pokes, must get rid of some to make space.

D

Deleted member 6224

I organize them by putting legs caries in a legendary box and staters in a starter box. I then pu other pokemon anywhere

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I always organize by type, but some types have more pokemon then the box can hold like normal so I put darker looking ones in the dark box and stuff like that.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I organise them by their current level.
The first box is my Deposit Box,so new Pokemon end up there. The next box is for levels 1-10, then 11-20, etc. When I get so high in levels then I start going up by 5's.
Needless to say most of my Pokemon are in the lower boxes. :P

Kazumi

chagy
I used to organize my boxes by type, but as the years have gone by I've become increasingly more lazy. Now I just let my boxes fill up randomly with Pokemon that I catch, and it can take a while to find something specific. I also often forget if I have a certain Pokemon or not. Sometimes I'll think that I don't, but it's really just hiding somewhere in my box. I do, however, have one or two Legendary boxes. Usually two, since I have quite a few legendary Pokemon. I like to keep them more organized, because then it's easier to show off my collection. I also tend to keep a few boxes empty for breeding projects, or for storing my competitive teams so I don't lose them. I'm really not very organized though.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Types. Then, when I have spare pokemon, I put them in the last box with eggs. If there is another spare box, I use that for teams.

I have one box for legends, one for pokemon I hav eup for trade, one for pokemon I use to breed, two for treeckos who are leftover from some nature breeding, one for pokemon that I like especially much, and the rest just random

I organize them all by types. But I also have a box for Legendaries and for collections of Unown (depending on the game). And for special occasions like in Emerald, I have 1 box for cloning purposes. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom