• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Make Your Pokemon Experience More Enjoyable?

Lets admit it guys, Pokemon is a pretty easy game. Its not that hard to create a team with uber powered Pokemon, give them the best moveset, and take out everyone by just clicking a move. The last time I had a challenge in a Pokemon game was Red/Blue/Yellow.

So do you guys do anything interesting to make your journey through the games more enjoyable/difficult?

Me personally, I never evolve my Pokemon and I try not to use any healing items/power boosting items. What about you?

Well, I usually try to drift towards using Pokemon I actually like, rather than just the best.
That generally makes my experience more enjoyable. ^^

I pretend Im the trainer. Make Bonds with the Pokemon, and then challange myself by not leveling them as high as they should be. :)

I tried to get as many ribbons as I could on one pokemon (I made it to 16), once I got a bunch of each and had like an army of eeveelutions, I tried making poffins in D/P but then my friend used a poffin cheat because she was playing and now everytime I try to open my poffin case the screen goes black until I turn it off, I tried growing my own berries and fertalizing them, and lastly in the end it showed your team that beat the PKMN gym so I tried to have a team that won and when it showed them in the final picture, you could see all thier faces. I ran out of ideas too though :P

Try to stick with one main element type for the entire game. of course there are the HM users, but i suggest an HM slave pokemon that is able to use several HMs at once. it's really challenging :D

I try to catch all the pokemon that appear in the game and try to make eveyone evolution to the next level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom