• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How do you listen to music?

TahDiscoBall

He does what Ninten-shouldn't.
For me, personally, I search up the song's name on Youtube and listen to it that way. It's very simple for me and I haven't really gotten any other form of listening to music, so this is my best bet.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I buy music on iTunes sometimes, but I prefer to get music physically when possible. I have a spotify premium account and have built a few playlists of music I don't otherwise have; for the most part, those playlists consist of songs that I intend to purchase properly at some point since Spotify is an absolutely horrendous way to support artists.

I also use YouTube for VGM that's not available elsewhere and to find songs I don't know the title of because I often find them that way even if I butcher the lyrics.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I use Spotify Premium, it’s easy to access and there are no commercials or anything. I still have some stuff on iTunes and I will occasionally use that as well.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
If I'm on my chromebook, youtube. If I'm out and about, I have pirated music downloaded on my phone. If I'm lounging around the house or in the car, I play the radio (which hasn't been as fun since Star 101.5 was sold to people with horrible music tastes).

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I mostly use Spotify since I now have an Ad-free subscription, although prior to that I used YouTube with an Ad blocker because I was too lazy to upgrade my Spotify that and I always hated how practically after every song in Spotify there was an a barrage of ads, which one or two of which I could easily find annoying.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Spotify ads drive me crazy and my hostel wifi was **** so I bought student premium for downloading but even tho I'm notb in hostel now, I don't feel like quitting premium

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom