• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Like Your Pizza?

Fig

The Altruist
As a pizza lover, I love all kinds of pizza! It really is hard for me to depict which is my favorite because it really all depends on my mood at that specific time! :lol: In fact, I just had some pizza from my university (which by the way, uni pizza is better than school pizza). When it comes to pizza, I usually tend to get just pepperoni as my topping. If pepperoni is not available, I usually just get cheese or Meat Lover's. And if those aren't available, then I'll always go with the next best thing! I just love pizza! :lol:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I always get meat toppings(vegetables! On a pizza!?). It is the greatest thing ever.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I like them thick. I hate thin-based pizzas, especially when they're so thin you can't pick them up. Frankie & Bennie's pizzas are nice but they force you to tackle it with a knife and fork when I'd rather just life that bad boy up and stuff it into my mouth.

Beeker

Wild Card
Love my pizza pretty simple. All of the cheese, and bacon pieces too! I'm mixed on pepperoni, but usually I just peel and eat it off. Also, soft, thick crusts ftw.

Sheik

:the:
With cheese, and bread, and... sauce.

Haha, well, I prefer thick crust, and as for toppings, it's usually simple. My favorite topping is sausage.

But no matter what type it is, every pizza is beautiful in my eyes.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Usually just straight up Pepperoni, but the occasional Meat Lovers can be good. Like when you get bacon, sausage, ham... mmm... Hawaiian's really good too. But those are like the only 3 I eat

Hsien Ko

Thread murderer
Just pepperoni and with cheese crust. And I swear if anyone orders the meat lovers deal...... I will find you..... and I will kill you.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Stuffed crust, with grinded parmesan cheese on top, lots of sauce, some red hot chili peppers sprinkled on top, a wide assortment of meat, pineapple, green peppers, occasionally jalapeno peppers, etc...

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Ohmergerd

Pizza with crust stuffed with cheese has always been my favorite. It's all I ever wanted for my birthday dinner. For the longest time, I could never find it anywhere. I was so sad. I still always asked for it for birthday dinner, but it could never be. I looked for it every time I went to the grocery store, but it was never there.

And then I moved to Wisconsin. AND I FOUND IT MY VERY FIRST SHOPPING TRIP. OMG. MY LIFE IS COMPLETE AGAIN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom