• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Like Your Pizza?

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Pepperoni, sausage, and sometimes extra cheese even. Yep, plain and simple that's my preference.

Big Octo

=^)
Meat lovers all the way. Sometimes I go for extra cheesy. As for crust, I like it thinner, but not to the point where it's brittle and crunchy. I like it softer, but not full-on Chicago-style (which can hardly even be described as pizza, more like a cheese casserole on bread).

I like my pizza with a thin, crispy crust, more sauce than cheese, and a colorful array of toppings, e.g. green peppers, banana peppers, black olives, tomatoes, sausage, pepperoni, etc. Literally, the more colorful a pizza is, the more it will appeal to me.

Anything will do, though, as long as it doesn't have bacon, ham, green olives or pineapple on it.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
My pizzas usually depend on what the topping is. If it's a chicken barbecue, then there is stuffed crust. If it's a veggie pizza, then it's thin crust. I usually like a normal crust with sausage, cheese, mushrooms, and meatballs.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Garlic chicken pizza.

It's the most delicious thing ever. I love garlic chicken pizza.

And Pizza Hut has the INCREDIBLE alfredo sauce that is SOOOOO good with cheese... I love it. I never had Pizza Hut until about a year ago and I nearly died with happiness from how good it was. I don't care much for their other pizzas; just the alfredo sauce one is really good

Other than that, just cheese. I don't like most meat aside from chicken, nor do I like very many vegetables, so I'm not left with many choices. Occasionally I'll eat one of those white pizzas that don't have the sauce just for a change, but regular cheese and the amazingness that is garlic chicken pizza and alfredo sauce pizza are my favorites.

EDIT: And this thread really made me hungry for pizza now. Thanks a lot. D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom