• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Like Your Pizza?

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
i like my pizza cooked, with a crust... maybe some sauce and cheese... maybe some meats.. hold the onion, fish, and mushrooms. but mostly cooked. it doesn't even need to be cooked for me to eat it. if its food i'll eat it.

Skunk

Floof
I like pizza with no toppings except cheese(I'm boring I know). It doesn't have to be cooked, but if it is that's fine.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
Stuffed crust veggie lovers pizza from pizza hut!!! I love that pizza soo much! It makes me sad that not many people like that kinda of pizza and not many meaning. I haven't met a single person out there who likes that kind of pizza.. at all!! :(

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Lots of Pineapple and limited on the cheese. Having plenty of meat is always desirable too. There aren't any toppings that would break a pizza for me. It's actually the complete opposite, where if a pizza has none (as in just the cheese and sauce), I'd pass it up.

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I'm a simple gal, just cheese and pepperoni for me :D

Most of the time if I'm in a pizza mood, I'll stop by Little Ceasar's (cuz I'm such a cheapskate) and get their cheesy pepperoni bread or whatever they call it. It's $1 more than their regular pizza, but it's oh so good. They take their breadsticks and make a pizza out of them. SO GOOD.

Every once in a while though I'll be in a pizza cooking mood and make it from scratch. Nothing beats making your own dough and seasoning it the way you want.

I like my pizza cooked! Haha :)

Na, I like all kinds of meat i.e. Pepperoni, sausage, bacon... With olives ^_^
I also like Hawaiian pizza, yummy! :D and gotta have bread sticks. Pizza isn't complete without them ^_^

bunny

birb overlord
I eat pretty much any kind of pizza, except for, you know... weird stuff. When I was on vacation in Florida with my family, we ordered what was apparently the most popular in that area... I dunno what it was, but I think it had spinach on it or something... Totally gross. Other than that, I don't care much for vegetarian pizza because I prefer raw vegetables, but it's all right.

For the most part, I just prefer a simple pepperoni pizza. C:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom